Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wcss14??????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been out and looked at some sites.

We are hashing out prices and dates...

As soon as we have something confirmed, we'll announce it. Promise!

:banana:

Sweet, thanks. More or less I just want to know how much time I have to get my project finished.

To whoever is in charge of picking a spot why don't you check out the Fair grounds in Republic, WA. Beautiful area in the summer, a short drive to 4 wheeling and probably fairly cheap to rent. The real upside is I might actually be able to finally make it this year.

To whoever is in charge of picking a spot why don't you check out the Fair grounds in Republic, WA. Beautiful area in the summer, a short drive to 4 wheeling and probably fairly cheap to rent. The real upside is I might actually be able to finally make it this year.

That's at least an 8 hour drive for us Oregonians. Somewhere neutral, maybe Seattle area or something would be nice. I was up in Carnation and they probably have stuff around there.

That's at least an 8 hour drive for us Oregonians. Somewhere neutral, maybe Seattle area or something would be nice. I was up in Carnation and they probably have stuff around there.

yeah I like Carnation, that is 20 minutes from my house!! but I am not sure they have a facility big enough. Dirt Fish Rally is down the road in Snoqualmie WA they have a really cool facility not sure on the price though.

We've been out and looked at some sites.

We are hashing out prices and dates...

As soon as we have something confirmed, we'll announce it. Promise!

:banana:

You will be held to that! under penalty of :horse:

+1

8 hour drive? Easy :) fun and WE CAN DO IT! :headbang:

Of all the WCSSs I've been to, Astoria was nice and the scenery was awesome! Although, from southeastern Arizona, the distance to Oregon vs Washington kinda gets lost in the noise. What's an extra few hundred miles? :lol:

Now, which car to take....the PandaWagon or the XT6? If I were to leave today, the PandaWagon. With some work, I can get the XT6 ready for the desert heat torture trip....but would it make it home again?

Technically, I should take the PandaWagon again this year since the Wedge gets to go on the Route 66 trip. I don't need the PandaWagon getting road trip envy - it's not pretty!:eek:

I did miss the Rally-X last year. Maybe that's why we made it home without any major breakdowns last year.:eek: :-\ :(

So any word yet????? I need to be able to get it off from work..... and there is a motley Crue / Kiss concert on the 18th of Aug. so I dont know if I should buy tickets or not................................

Jeff

Ditto on the work part, Im gonna make sure that when I get a job, they know that WCSS is important... more important than work.

Ditto on the work part, Im gonna make sure that when I get a job, they know that WCSS is important... more important than work.

Sadly if you tell them that you will never get hired.... you are better off keeping your mouth shut, and if the show is more important... try to find a new job to start just after the show.