Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where's Waldo??? (Safe At Home!)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happened to be in phone contact with the boys when they were loading Pat's truck up.Word was that it was tight and that the fenders wouldn't be anything I'd miss too much.

If you can help me out what I really really really need,as in NEED,are a driver's side yellow fender for a 1984 4WD Wagon,gray fenders for my '78 4WD wagon,a black carpet for the same '78,and a list of things to come for my '73 coupe.

Thanks for any help.

Sorry to hijack.

So,Pat,you doing OK?

Darn Pat, wish I knew you were (inadvertently) sticking around there. When I didnt get a call back I just figured you were too tired and in a hurry to get on the road. Then about 6hrs later I got a call from(sleepy) Qman saying you called and left a message. I must have misunderstood what he said, so I didnt call.

Oh well, drive safe and see you when you get home bud.

Waldo has passed from the land of Gettysburg, through Maryland (can't think of anything gimmicky to say) through "almost heaven", back into PA, back into WVA, and on into Ohio. I am now at 86subaru's again. Grey Legacy looks pretty good, except for tranny issues. Manana (today??) I should be on to Missouri, and then up to Minneapolis, then back down to I-80... I REALLY wish that I had hit MN on trip out...

I am beyond bingo on cash, so trip home will be fun. Waldette will not like the look of the M/C bill this month. :banghead: Need to refill minutes on pre-paid cell phone... really burned though the minutes while roaming.

This trip has taken far too long...

zzzzzzzzzz

Waldo has passed from the land of Gettysburg, through Maryland (can't think of anything gimmicky to say) through "almost heaven", back into PA, back into WVA, and on into Ohio. I am now at 86subaru's again. Grey Legacy looks pretty good, except for tranny issues. Manana (today??) I should be on to Missouri, and then up to Minneapolis, then back down to I-80... I REALLY wish that I had hit MN on trip out...

I am beyond bingo on cash, so trip home will be fun. Waldette will not like the look of the M/C bill this month. :banghead: Need to refill minutes on pre-paid cell phone... really burned though the minutes while roaming.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ah... Promised Land and not to forget Lord's Valley. While driving to VA, it was at the Promised Land Truck Stop that I came to the sudden realization that I didn't know how to pump my own gas! I have always used full serve stations... a nice elderly gentleman bailed me out of that one!

Keep the "faith" Waldo! You'll be seeing familiar faces again soon! :)

would it help you to drop mpls stuff at mcbrats in des-moines?

i am going there on sat. can bring up to mpls....

if ok with everyone..

*IF* you can, and *IF* it is ok with b00stingsx(sp?) and numbchux(sp?), I would be SOOO happy!!! That would cut a day off of my trip.

i will get it in no matter what!

got an 87 gl wagon, should go.

did my 5spd ea81 fwd tranny make the trip?

i will try to line things up this afternoon, or tonight.

numdchux- are you out there?

boosting- are you out there?

Already delivered to Mcbrat's house: FWD 5-speed, flywheel/clutch, ea82 driveline, etc.

i will get it in no matter what!

got an 87 gl wagon, should go.

did my 5spd ea81 fwd tranny make the trip?

i will try to line things up this afternoon, or tonight.

numdchux- are you out there?

boosting- are you out there?

sorry, yes I'm here, haven't been checking this thread, oops. yea, i'm in duluth, and without a car, so I'm unable to meet you somewhere, but if you'd like to stop by, that'd be AWESOME!!!!!

shesh northwet.. you sure being lazy..

i woulda figured you be al done and home by now . hmmpfff..

get to work and stop slacking off

hehe

Odd, don't make me drag you out of your cardboard box and haul your sorry derierre to middle-America!!! I've been busy... workin' HARD... workin' nights... and weekends... workin' HARD!

If I had my druthers, I would click my heels together and chant...

Pizza and whatnot at 3am??? I'm up for it!

well, im sure i can work out something with numbchux.

should be able to track down boosting in the next day or two.

is it just those two people you have stuff for?

if so, i think you can safely drop the stuff at mcbrats. i will take it from there.

hope things go well, i will pm you in the next few days and square up with you for the tranny and delivery after you get home.

have a good one.

well, im sure i can work out something with numbchux.

should be able to track down boosting in the next day or two.

is it just those two people you have stuff for?

if so, i think you can safely drop the stuff at mcbrats. i will take it from there.

hope things go well, i will pm you in the next few days and square up with you for the tranny and delivery after you get home.

have a good one.

I can provide you with b00stingsx contact info if you want it. Just those two folks. Take your time with the square-up part... make sure that tranny works ok. I think its price may have dropped considerably. ;)

zzzzzzzzzz

Any idea how bad that tranny is? I saw that thing on the web and considered getting it myself. Good luck and continue to have a safe journey.