Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where's Waldo??? (Safe At Home!)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waldo arrived safely just before 7am CST this morning. all items for drop off are now in my garage, and we moved the tow dolly from the back of the trailer to the front. Exploder looks much happier now, but still wishes for better suspension :lol:

Next Stop: Denver...

ShawnW, McBrat was a few minutes ahead of you on the t-bar. should be coming. I am about to leave his house... ETA late tonight 11p-12a, or early am tomorrow. Would prefer tonight... please give me a call as to how late you would receive me. (360) 265-2479

Caboobaroo... looks like you will be visited Saturday either AM (I hope) or early afternoon. Let me know if this won't work. I am pulling a long trailer, so don't know where I would park... maybe a touch and go, though a shower would be really nice.

Will, got your trailer. Just readjusted load, will have to see how it pulls. (Did ok before, but tongue loading was soooo high that the trailer jack dragged

(badly) on gas station drive ramps.)

I want to go home... Getting close!

Waldo has added many new state stamps to the side of the Waldo Exploder. Yesterday,he almost visited Dollywood, picked up a red wagon for his 15 year old and her dolly, and headed north past the birthplaces of "give em hell Harry" and a member of The James Gang (NOT Joe Walsh).

Stopped in astate known for its corn and soybeans, and leaving to pass through another state known for the same. Next stop, the Mile High City. (some transient thought about a club for Mile High residents...)

Hwy Northwet you have my #? or still have my addy? if not just drop off what paul has sent with you for me with brad when you buzz on by

Paul will have to send you package.The poor guy was so loaded when he left here I'm wondering if there's a trail of XT parts along his route to make room for all the other stuff that got .......stuffed.

Sorry guys,I just could not fit any of the delicate items in there like the Brat bed trim,etc......

I donated a heap of XT parts to Pat and sent some 5 lug conv. parts to Witte,who's been waiting for 2 YEARS......but he was always cool with it.(just to clarify).I really really appreciate Pat taking this stuff and Qman handling it on the west coast to get to Witte.

Pat,my thoughts are with you.I've tried to call a couple of times but I understand if you leave the phone off.Just PLEASE keep your head up and don't let getting close to home make you relaxed,that's when bad things happen.GET YOUR SLEEP and arrive home as you should,ready for a hug and kiss and that wonderful feeling of just making it home.

We're all cheering for you.Keep us posted,please.

Take care!!!!

Paul

Looks like Pat left the east coast just in time, he should be in the Rockies by now, or very close. Hey Moosen, how much snow have you guys gotten so far???

aaggh,it was just a whopping of powder,kind of like in the mountains.Nothing too scary.I think my city got around 10 inches but some drifts were incredible.There were actual bare spots because the snow was blown so hard and it was so dry and light.I heard it was a 40-1 ratio,whereas normal snow is a 10-1 ratio.i.e.,ten inches melts to one inch of water.Total gnarly fluff dude!Makes me want to take out an insurance policy and go shredding like the hero in my mind. :rolleyes:

GO PAT!!!!!

...and Go Pat's (NE Patriots!!!)

Waldo is...

Homeward Bound!

In the Rose City, dropping off frua-frua to Mr. Styles to replace is mushroom farm.

Next stop, XSNRG's if he is home, as I have 300-400 lbs of 4eat to offload.

A little excitemant... after passing the stomping grounds (killing fields?) of Diane Downs, and entering the home of the Ducks, my McD's repast was interrupted by noticing a tire that was decidely not right. Turns out a dolly tire had a slow leak, and had started to throw tread and break belts. Thanks to my Dbl Cheesburger and fries, I did not die a horrible death on the freeway tonight. That will come from my creaking arteries...

I'm off!!!

XSNRG, if you read this, give me a call to refresh my directions... I REALLY do not want to have to schlepp this tranny back down to Olympia later!

Waldo is...

Safe at home!

This isn't over yet. I still have lots of "guess what this means" and "make you think" stuff.

To start with, anyone want to guess high and low temps? and where they were?

How about total miles?

Miles: 8215

low Temp: -15

hi temp: 76

:)