Ultimate Subaru Message Board

att- northwet or his stops

Make him sleep!!!

I'll call Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler.Jim will load up the tranquilizer and pop a shot at Pat when he gets to your doorstep.Hopefully the helicopter won't make Pat run for cover.Be sure to have some pillows right by the door,that stuff works fast!Be sure to remove the dart and send the rest along for me. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bed is already made up and ready for him , i will try and make him a good breakfeast or lunch when ever he gets up or run after anything needed

Keep him down for at least 8 hours... after that run, he'll need sleep! He's going to need his wits about him when he gets further east... this ain't Washington... traffic and such... please tell him to be sure he pays close attention to the overhead signs... if the arrow points down to a lane where he wants to go, he'd better get in it or he'll take some unwanted detours. There are both left and right off-ramps. Take it slow Pat! :)

Geez Mary,you make it sound like the whole east coast is laid out like Boston. :lol:

OK,I guess this is the John I spoke to.I still get you guys mixed up.Two John's in Ohio,who's responsible for this??

Hit me with that tranquilizer..........see you guys later tomorrow.

zzzzzzzzzz

Everybody is asleep except me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sleep is relative to the activity. When I drive, my body forces sleep, but only 10-15 minutes at a time. I then usually snap wide awake and that is that. I don't stay awake until exhaustion... though I have never done it for more that 2-3 days in a row.

Geez Mary,you make it sound like the whole east coast is laid out like Boston. :lol:

OK,I guess this is the John I spoke to.I still get you guys mixed up.Two John's in Ohio,who's responsible for this??

Hit me with that tranquilizer..........see you guys later tomorrow.

zzzzzzzzzz

Nah... in Boston, we make you GUESS which exit you need to take! Add in the one-ways and you've got a 50/50 shot of gettin' where you're goin':)

Nah... in Boston, we make you GUESS which exit you need to take! Add in the one-ways and you've got a 50/50 shot of gettin' where you're goin':)

No, my experiences with Boston are more in alignment with, "Let's see how pissed we can get the tourist by running him in circles.":)

Paul.....you are going to want to put a bullet in my butt.....

I was sleep deprived the morning I went to Seattle....I forgot to lod your darn rims...... :banghead: :-\

I'll call you soon.....I just re-found your Fed-Ex info, I'll try to send the boogers out this coming week.......

I've been buried in work here.....Tis Why I am just re-sponding to you now.......

Stay safe Pat......Good to meet you, See you soon I am sure......

Later, John

Paul.....you are going to want to put a bullet in my butt.....

I was sleep deprived the morning I went to Seattle....I forgot to lod your darn rims...... :banghead: :-\

I'll call you soon.....I just re-found your Fed-Ex info, I'll try to send the boogers out this coming week.......

I've been buried in work here.....Tis Why I am just re-sponding to you now.......

Stay safe Pat......Good to meet you, See you soon I am sure......

Later, John

:grin: ....no sweat John.Talk to you soon.

As of about 10:30 he was nearing Pittsburg,somewhat.

Somebody un-toast me!!!!!! Man,I'm getting too old for long nighters when the temps dip down.....a good shower and I'm back at it,after some kid/family time.

I'll be up there later and anyone who has my number is welcome to call and get updates,shoot the breeze,etc.

Cheers!

Thanks EVERYBODY!!!!!

It's been a very tiring couple of days.Long hours,no sleep,but it was all worth it.I'm well on the road to recovery with the needless parts accumulation.So,naturally there'll be several of those parts needed soon. :lol:

I got Pat a good hot meal at the diner and hooked him up with a "luxury suite" at the motel across the street which just happens to back up to the truck stop.Hopefully those deisels don't make unrest for our hero.

It was really great to finally just sit the heck down and relax.Had great conversation with the man.A great guy and a hell of a driver!!Good sense of sarcasm so he fits right in here.

I'll have much more smoke to blow northward inot the void when my brain settles a little.Don't expect me to be my abnormal self for a few days.I'm going to be wrenched tomorrow.Good thing,the big boss has gone for his 6 week vacation,so it'll be much less stressful,kinf of high school shop-like. :headbang:

Oh,the coupe,she's a little ratty from the years but a solid specimen to start with.I'm going to explore the restoration first,but most likely I'll have to go with the later year parts to make it closer to a solid,well sealed car.

Many thanks to Pat in Moxee!!!!He'll be included in the smoke blowing. :D

Way To Go Paul!!!! I cant wait to see her!! I feel bad about not being able to get down there last night but....diner and a movie with a hottie..I just couldnt pass that up since its been a long time. Keep me some EA81 parts handy though...Melis and Dave are "researching" something for me:grin:. Its a little bit outta my price range but you never know.Plus Melis emailed me saying they want to go over it better yet.

Tell Pat sorry that we didnt get to see the glorious moment but he was in our thoughts...and still will be till we all know he makes it safe and sound back home.What an amazing man and an amazing journey.