Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling John Bloom (again)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once she's running, i'll see what i can do about making a trip down there to get your bumpers out of lock down.

Why don't we have a sit-in, like during the 1960's? Go down to John's house and sit there until he gives you the finished bumpers.

Matt...As I explained to you in the e-mail...

I am not BLOWING you off....you will get your Bumpers...

But at this point after reading all the B.S. splattered randomly by you through the Board, I am thinking of just sending your $$ back instead....

I have nothing to fear from you ....You can threaten me all you want, it will gain you nothing....I live paycheck to paycheck right now.......If you thought about taking me to court over this it would be a waste of your time...If you had thoughts of coming and seeing me with a thug or 2....?? all I can say is bad idea....?

You would be at the back of a Long line of Bill collectors....you'd get your money sometime after 2057 or so...? and never see the bumpers...

I have a cash slush fund which takes care of Subaru Related Items.....

Prior to your first set of bumpers that fund was at 0.00 due to a slow winter....normally I try to keep it at or above $2000.00

After your First set of Bumpers was stolen, I had to pull $300.00 out of My A** from no-where to get the second set of materials bought....Then when I sent those out to get Coated ,as I've told you the place got locked down...???? So I had to pull an additional $300.00 out of my A** from no-where...for the third set...this is all before I took on the Job at The dealer.....and not counting any LABOR TIME...

I'LL PRETEND THATS ALL FREE FOR THE TIME BEING...

Then , I have to locate a powdercoater that does a decent job of coating things, so I don't have to hear back from you in a week or a month telling me the sh*t is flacking off, cause it was only 2mm thick....

And make sure they will do it for less than $250.00 a bumper...( cause I guarantee you'd be calling me if the Sh*t was falling off or flaking )

on top of all that, YOUR BUMPERS.... were'nt the only ones I had stolen/locked up....So YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD I OWE PRODUCT TO....

I DID NOT GO SOUTH TO GET THE SVX I WAS AFTER.

and for all you who wonder HOW CAN I AFFORD SUCH A TRIP WHEN I HAVE NO $$...? HOW CAN I BUY SUCH A CAR WHEN I HAVE NO $$.....????

What business is it of your's where or how I do or get something...?

FYI.....not all things are bought with MONEY....????

cash is King but barter is BETTER.....

I also told another board member who's car I've had here in my drive that I would not go south till It was done , and I was able to drive it to him on my way through

Also, MOST HAVE NOTICED I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARD OR COMPUTER MUCH LATELY...AND MOST THINK IT'S CAUSE I AM HIDING.....?

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM, SO WHY HIDE....IF I AM NOT AROUND IT IS CAUSE I AM UP OVER MY EARS IN WORK TRYING TO GET PEOPLE FIXED OR CAUGHT UP, OR MAKING MONEY SO I CAN PAY OFF SOME OF THE BILLS THAT GOT BEHIND LAST WINTER WHEN WORK WAS SO F**KING SLOW THAT I AM STILL PLAYING CATCH UP ON.......

I HAVE SCREAMED ENOUGH....MY FACE HURTS...

So to end this Whole Crying mess....If you want your $$ back, then so be it....If however you want a Good Set of Bumpers delivered to you once they are Done then all I can say is Have a bit more patience...?

If your done waiting, then, so be it....

Also, I will not be on the computer or able to respond to this till after Oct 29 or 30th Due to the fact that I have to get 3 teeth removed tomorrow, and will be out of it the rest of the week recovering....

Nuff said, John

Matt...As I explained to you in the e-mail...

I am not BLOWING you off....you will get your Bumpers...

But at this point after reading all the B.S. splattered randomly by you through the Board, I am thinking of just sending your $$ back instead....

I have nothing to fear from you ....You can threaten me all you want, it will gain you nothing....I live paycheck to paycheck right now.......If you thought about taking me to court over this it would be a waste of your time...If you had thoughts of coming and seeing me with a thug or 2....?? all I can say is bad idea....?

You would be at the back of a Long line of Bill collectors....you'd get your money sometime after 2057 or so...? and never see the bumpers...

I have a cash slush fund which takes care of Subaru Related Items.....

Prior to your first set of bumpers that fund was at 0.00 due to a slow winter....normally I try to keep it at or above $2000.00

After your First set of Bumpers was stolen, I had to pull $300.00 out of My A** from no-where to get the second set of materials bought....Then when I sent those out to get Coated ,as I've told you the place got locked down...???? So I had to pull an additional $300.00 out of my A** from no-where...for the third set...this is all before I took on the Job at The dealer.....and not counting any LABOR TIME...

I'LL PRETEND THATS ALL FREE FOR THE TIME BEING...

Then , I have to locate a powdercoater that does a decent job of coating things, so I don't have to hear back from you in a week or a month telling me the sh*t is flacking off, cause it was only 2mm thick....

And make sure they will do it for less than $250.00 a bumper...( cause I guarantee you'd be calling me if the Sh*t was falling off or flaking )

on top of all that, YOUR BUMPERS.... were'nt the only ones I had stolen/locked up....So YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD I OWE PRODUCT TO....

I DID NOT GO SOUTH TO GET THE SVX I WAS AFTER.

and for all you who wonder HOW CAN I AFFORD SUCH A TRIP WHEN I HAVE NO $$...? HOW CAN I BUY SUCH A CAR WHEN I HAVE NO $$.....????

What business is it of your's where or how I do or get something...?

FYI.....not all things are bought with MONEY....????

cash is King but barter is BETTER.....

I also told another board member who's car I've had here in my drive that I would not go south till It was done , and I was able to drive it to him on my way through

Also, MOST HAVE NOTICED I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARD OR COMPUTER MUCH LATELY...AND MOST THINK IT'S CAUSE I AM HIDING.....?

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM, SO WHY HIDE....IF I AM NOT AROUND IT IS CAUSE I AM UP OVER MY EARS IN WORK TRYING TO GET PEOPLE FIXED OR CAUGHT UP, OR MAKING MONEY SO I CAN PAY OFF SOME OF THE BILLS THAT GOT BEHIND LAST WINTER WHEN WORK WAS SO F**KING SLOW THAT I AM STILL PLAYING CATCH UP ON.......

I HAVE SCREAMED ENOUGH....MY FACE HURTS...

So to end this Whole Crying mess....If you want your $$ back, then so be it....If however you want a Good Set of Bumpers delivered to you once they are Done then all I can say is Have a bit more patience...?

If your done waiting, then, so be it....

Also, I will not be on the computer or able to respond to this till after Oct 29 or 30th Due to the fact that I have to get 3 teeth removed tomorrow, and will be out of it the rest of the week recovering....

Nuff said, John

"Me thinks thou dost protest too much" - Shakespeare.

Send me my money. I have pm'd you my paypal account info. I am not the one sitting on $720 for almost 11 months now with a series of "reasons" why you can't deliver on a product. I don't want to hear any more excuses. Just return my money.

Good. Progress.

I will lock and unsticky this thread when I hear that Noah has his adapter plate and Matt has his money in hand.

Mine is in the mail, i worry that in his rush to mail it out quality may be down, but that isn't a real big concern of mine.

All I have to say, is EVERY SINGLE TIME I have gotten something from John, or had him help me out with something, he's always come through for me, and I've known him longer than I've been on the board! lol... Sorry that folks are having trouble, but every time I've been down to his place he's been knee deep in projects, and as for stuff getting stolen, not sure what anyone else would want with a Subaru bumper, but there are some idiots in Eugene that will steal anything they think they can get $$ out of so it would not surprise me.

Not putting Blame on anyone...???? Not sure whre you pulled that one from,

And if you had any clue as to who I truely am...I always have way more going on than I can chew....

I don't deal with just this one internet community....I belong to several Internet groups....BUT I have been part of this paticular one since it was founded By Billy C.....

I also belong to and do things for several Local groups....So yes I ALWAYS have more on my plate than A normal human could do and tolerate....

I don't go to work 9 to 5 and sit at a computer desk,and While I pretend to work Actually Surf the net playing or meddling....

Instead I typically get up around 5 am and go to bed around 12 or 1 or 3am....And I might occasionally get to take a mid afternoon power nap with my kids....?

on average I might get 3 hrs of sleep in a nite....due to the fact that I have So much to Chew , swallow, and Sh*t out my A** on any given day.....

I've lost count of How many Board members I've walked through a problem over the phone, Or done free work for, or Done a 1500.00 job for 300.00 , or given parts to someone so they can get their Project done......And the List goe's on and on forever....I do all these things for this group of Folks for 2 reasons, One, I Love this community as a whole, and two is makes my heart feel good, knowing I've helped someone get the car they Love running again.....

So MorganM.....Piss Off......

Northguy.....I'll chew, swallow, and Sh*t your $$ out my a** as soon as I humanly can....So I can be done with you too...

Nite, John

Lock this one anytime Mods..... :o

I can attest to John's dedication to helping people... I have never met John... we're as far away, geographically, as possible without getting our feet wet. He has always helped me over the phone.

This past weekend, he called at a most opportune time. I had an emergency situation where my African Grey decided to bite the toe off my cockatiel. No matter what I tried, I couldn't stop the bleeding. Direct pressure, flour, cornstarch. Birds have very little blood and die very quicky from blood loss. I was losing him.

John suggested putting Super Glue on the toe. It worked immediately. The bird is just fine. Unfortunately, in the process of trying to hold one tiny toe away from other tiny toes, I glued two of my fingers together... :(