Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stumbled accross this website....

FirstSubaruGLwagon

On the bright side it's in AZ dollars so...

$390 AZ = $292 US

Money saved might cover some shipping and customs hassles.

I'm thinking a Forester lift may be in my future...:rolleyes:

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer--Not lifted, Just built higher!

84 GL Mad Max--Still comtemplating....

01 Forester--waiting for warrantee to run out...

anyone know where you can get one of those rear window sunvisers for an 87 GL EA82!!!???????? didn't know they even existed for these!! First one I have ever seen......anyone have any information on them???? Am a product of the 80's, have always really wanted a vehicle with the tacky sunvisors.

monster4.jpg

anyone know where you can get one of those rear window sunvisers for an 87 GL EA82!!!???????? didn't know they even existed for these!! First one I have ever seen......anyone have any information on them???? Am a product of the 80's, have always really wanted a vehicle with the tacky sunvisors.

well, for starters, that's an EA81 wagon...

also, they're quite common in australia (well, I've seen quite a few pics of them), but I've only seen 'em on EA81 wagons, and EA82 sedans (specifically RX's)...

well I used to have a Corona "5 door" 4 door hatchback and i snaged one off a supra and made it fit.

I supose If you could find one in a junk yard that maybe is on a civic coupe or something, you could mod it to fit

Holy mackaral $260 for shipping to Oregon!!! That is rediculous. I have sent two lifts over to the U.K. for $120 u.s. and that was 3 day shipping. I could have shipped it on a cargo ship for $65 but it would have taken 6 weeks. I guess there aren't many planes that come from AU to Oregon.

$260au which is right about what you claim to have paid to go to UK.