Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mmm, nothin like mud. (PICS. 56K warning)

Adam N.D.J.

Went out wheelin. Perfect day for it, overcast, sprinkling rain. Good, wet, sticky mud!! Little bit of snow, but not much. It was a good day, definatly gotta get out and do it again soon!!

31Adam_s_brat.JPG

31Adam_on_mud_hill.JPG

31Adam_muddin.JPG

31Adam_workin_the_mud.JPG

Whats funny is I'm not sittin still in any of these picures, my speedo said I was going about 20-40mph, although I was only moving about 2-4mph! You can definatly tell in the first pic.

Anyone else got any recent MUD shots. I like to see Roo's tearin up the sloppy stuff.

Coulda done better, the cheap Bridgestone MT's are that great in the mud. Of course if I had air'd down, they woulda done a lot better.

Sako, thats out in Lake Creek. Out 140 about 20 minutes or so.

Was an interesting day. We ended up trying to find a way off the mountain, cause we came DOWN one trail, real long and steep. Welp, after the two automatic trucks failed to make it all the way to the top (Specially the Burbon w/ a front locker) We had to find a new way out. Ended coming back on Antelope.

Sweet pics Adam. It's refreshing to see some action photos and not just rigs parked. Looks like a fun trail.

Coulda done better, the cheap Bridgestone MT's are that great in the mud. Of course if I had air'd down, they woulda done a lot better.

I was thinking it as I read it.

And ADOG. Very nice. Mud, recent. :)

Yeah, that was a fun day for all!!!! Adam folowed arond my 'Burb NO PROBLEM all day long. 1st time in 5 years I actuly wished for an auto. tranny (for about 1 1/2sec.)

That mud was some slick stuff! And my SM465 and 4.10's wer not the ideal set up:-p

There is a pic of my 'Burb in the gallery, but I still can't get pics to show up in my posts:banghead: Hey! Thanks Q-man!! PM me about what I'm doing wrong on the pic. thing would ya.

20Burb_on_rock2.JPG

8 feet of water? Hmm, sounds like a challenge.

I haven't even actually seen a stryker in person, that may change next year when I'm in Afganistan though.

I will hopefully have more (and better) pictures in the next two weekends. I'm tired of not wheelin, haven't done enough in the past year or so. That and I'm leaving the country soon, so I need to get my fill in now!