Ultimate Subaru Message Board

74 sportmag on rx?

I'm not 100% on this but, if i remember correctly the sport mas won't fit on an RX because of the backing plates from the rear disk's are to large in diamiter so they will hit the weel.Someone else might correct me on this because like i said im not 100% sure

~FAT~

I have a set, no nuts, no tires, no shine

That seems the only way they show up.Going to be interesting,and probably painful in some way to get these looking like new with all the right hardware.

I'm also WAY interested in the lugnuts,and any centercap that may apply.

I think I own at least two full sets of these.Sorry,I'm not selling any untill I know for sure that I don't need some.That'll probably be a few years when I expect to be somewhat completed with the restorations.

That seems the only way they show up.Going to be interesting,and probably painful in some way to get these looking like new with all the right hardware.

I'm also WAY interested in the lugnuts,and any centercap that may apply.

I think I own at least two full sets of these.Sorry,I'm not selling any untill I know for sure that I don't need some.That'll probably be a few years when I expect to be somewhat completed with the restorations.

I'd like first dibs on the set I sent your way if you end up not needing them :)

I may have 1 or 2 old original lug nuts laying aorund. they are a short shaft alloy type nut....