Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS8 trailrun teaser "Surveyors ridge"

scoobyclimbs

That looks Bad rump roast, hopefully I can get my hatch up there. my buddies and me are headed to WCSS in Aug, I,am takeing my RX and want to take the hatch as well. were also bringing an 87 GL10 an 82 Brat and possibly an 81 waggon.We cant wait, Subaru Hell yea.

man im realllly hoping to go! only thing holding me back is i wanted to leave on friday but i got tickets to the brit festival to see Cake for my birthday and its on friday! i wanted to be there for 2 nights. i dont really know anyone going so ill have to make some new friends.im in southern oregon let me know if anyone else from here or around is going

• 3 weeks later...

more teaser pics of a quad trail I found ....I got first tracks....:banana:

I found some fun stuff Sun. just SW of Green pt. Resivour....Thx to Scrap..for chkin some of it out...the bonus is you can go swimming if ya want...not much for a view of Hood abit smoggy...due to a wildfire in Hoodriver and the others still burning at Hood....

can ya taste it....:slobber: mmm...dirt...:headbang:

tite.jpg

tite2.jpg

quad1.jpg

quad2.jpg

greenpoint1.jpg

hoodsmog.jpg

Zap mentioned the photo op. What are the road conditions on the way up to this spot? Dont want to mess up my pretty wheels:rolleyes:

Conditions would be "dusty" mostly gravel, dirt, ruts, small rocks "fist size" to "shotput" sized.

If your really gentle and not a thrasher....should be a peice of cake..

Conditions would be "dusty" mostly gravel, dirt, ruts, small rocks "fist size" to "shotput" sized.

If your really gentle and not a thrasher....should be a peice of cake..

Ok, I think I can handle that. If the road conditions start to look worse I can always go back (ACK, that would be a first. If I was able to bring my Hatch, this would not be an issue:-\ )