Ultimate Subaru Message Board

People who didnt make it to the show.... WTF?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can say that i did indeed make it...

sadly though, i didn't take the 79 brat... i popped a valve seat and the motor was pretty much shot... but i did take my parents 01 legacy wagon...

and i DID take it into the mud pit!!!:D

"look at these pictures of the car in the mudpit dad!!!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo"

i'm still cleaning the car...:rolleyes:

then i have to clean the driveway that is now covered in mud...:headbang:

next year i am 80% sure my brat will be there... cross you fingers for me!!!:banana:

Sorry I couldn't make it this year, but being on the other side of the united States, and stuck on a military base makes it kind of difficult. Kinda sucks that I can only make a show every couple of years. But hey, the military is one of the biggest funders of my Soob projects, (indirectly anyways). Given my pst patterns, I should be able to make it next year, provided no new wars, forest fires, hurricanes, floods, ect happen... till then, keep the pictures coming, that way I can at least see what I'm missing. Catch ya'll laters.

In that case, make it Alaska and I'll be there.

Or I'll drive around Oregon and see you in Cali.

Don't you get the feeling that he doesn't want to drive in Oregon. I'll bet there is an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Oregon. Wonder what he did??

Don't you get the feeling that he doesn't want to drive in Oregon. I'll bet there is an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Oregon. Wonder what he did??

I was seriously starting to think the same thing as I read this. What's your beef with Oregon? You anti - hippy or some ish?

well i can say that i did indeed make it...

sadly though, i didn't take the 79 brat... i popped a valve seat and the motor was pretty much shot... but i did take my parents 01 legacy wagon...

and i DID take it into the mud pit!!!:D

"look at these pictures of the car in the mudpit dad!!!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo"

i'm still cleaning the car...:rolleyes:

then i have to clean the driveway that is now covered in mud...:headbang:

next year i am 80% sure my brat will be there... cross you fingers for me!!!:banana:

Zefy sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you i prob passed you at the pit a 100x's spark

My apologies to everyone at the show for not making it this year, I still give my boss crap about it. Basically I requested time 3 months ago, which is great. However, she filed my request for the wrong month, and refused to work with me on getting that time off. I think she was just lazy and didnt care that this was the 1 thing I look forward to going to every year. I even had my new 79 brat that I picked up in AZ. In all honesty its still eating away at me that I couldent make the show. Cheers to next year. Sorry to miss you guys, Dave, Brian, Greg, JB, and everyone else that I cant remember names.

-Mike

lol i'd be so up for that!

if i'm not super busy with school (oh so likely i will be) i could help out...

would be fun! and i'm sure if we called ahead of time to the boarder and told them that there is a suby show going on that it wouldn't be much of a problem...:rolleyes:

haha fun... cheers all...