Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

Ok. Talked to my wife yesterday, and we may have a prior commitment I'd forgotten about. Not sure. I'll let you guys know... nobody get depressed just yet. :D

:eek: Other commitments take priority over subarus:eek: Thats un-heard of in my relationship. :lol: Well I hope you can come at least one day if not both to the car show. It sounds like its going to be an awesome time.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you dare back out now!! I am going to need as many witnesses to watch me make a fool outta myself on the autocross track...desided what the hey...might as well...since I finally got my XT6 to run much much cooler ( was out in the rain last night trying to get that problem fixed)...the object is to see how many cones yu knock over at high speeds right??:rolleyes:

Dont you dare back out now!! I am going to need as many witnesses to watch me make a fool outta myself on the autocross track...desided what the hey...might as well...since I finally got my XT6 to run much much cooler ( was out in the rain last night trying to get that problem fixed)...the object is to see how many cones yu knock over at high speeds right??:rolleyes:

autocross track? Is that at Carlisle too?

:eek: Other commitments take priority over subarus:eek: Thats un-heard of in my relationship. :lol: Well I hope you can come at least one day if not both to the car show. It sounds like its going to be an awesome time.

Trust me I don't want to back out. Hopefully I can know for sure by tonight or tomorrow.

Don't make Dave say bishes!!!:eek:

One month away!!!!

Can't wait to see that Volvo P210 Hearse.Wanted one since I saw the factory manual I have for it last year.

Going to be some fun.I have some small gifts to hand out and am working on more promo items from Subaru.and we should have a Subaru sign to raffle off,or who knows,maybe give away.I think it's a Subaru Leasing sign,but it's pretty cool,and you WANT to be there anyways.;)

update of an update of the last update: :lol:

connie 2

andrew 3

moosens 3

goob 1

nkx 1

subeman90 3

njd 1

backwood 1

hatchsub 1

mr whirly 3

hocrest 1

-----------------

20 total so far! Come on folks we need 25 or the hat is gonna get passed around.

Well there is only 1 month to go now. Wow time is going way too fast. We are feverishly working on the subie but the weather is not cooperating with us. We just got a foot and half of snow/slush that needs to melt off the ground now. When is spring coming? Of course Saturday is looking like a good day to work on the car but John and I are both working. I am really getting super excited about Carlisle and looks like everybody else is too. :headbang:

I can't wait to meet everybody.:clap:

Just giving a heads up....might have to pull out of Carlisle...Rockys having issues again...front wheel bearing went up in smoke on the way to work ( not completely ..I should be able to get him home but it is roaring) and his stalling issue has resurfaced ( I cleaned the IAC with no help yesterday)..and once again something is causing his charging issue to come back ( squealing belt ..tight..have to check if the welded pulley is seperating and if so have to figure out why)...Bucky is down too so ..since I am over my head and out of money ( can't afford to send either to a garage)..I am probably out.

Just giving a heads up....might have to pull out of Carlisle...Rockys having issues again...front wheel bearing went up in smoke on the way to work ( not completely ..I should be able to get him home but it is roaring) and his stalling issue has resurfaced ( I cleaned the IAC with no help yesterday)..and once again something is causing his charging issue to come back ( squealing belt ..tight..have to check if the welded pulley is seperating and if so have to figure out why)...Bucky is down too so ..since I am over my head and out of money ( can't afford to send either to a garage)..I am probably out.

I'm sorry to hear you are having car trouble. It is still a month away and I hope you can still come.