Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump...fpr show...and looks like its a definate..I am out...had car looked at..has bad wheel bearing..its tight just dry and is OK to run short runs ( story of my life) to work and back for now ..but no road trips or anything more then about 20 miles.. Priced new bearing:eek: and never did it before so its something I wont be trying myself so for now can't afford the repair.... I will leave my entries though. Sorry...Can't wait for the day I can actually have a car I can run more then 20 miles safely...I am tired of missing out on everything...and ..to me its no fun if I dont bring my own to show off all the work I have actually done....

Have Fun guys

Connie,

Anybody near you have a truck/trailer?

Jessica and I will be trailering the brat down even if we dont get it "long-trip roadworthy" by May.

Then you can forget the mech. problems, and just show 'er off!

Penske/U-Haul?

Just an idea.....

+1 for hope you can still come!

Last five would equal a lot less than paying the fee for the tent outright.Just need to have someone register three ($30 total) and someone else reg. the other two at $25.

We'll cover those person's fees.

So if you have your wife put three in her name,etc.....we'll pay you back,or whoever does it.

Shame things haven't come together yet.I haven't made it to my dealer to post yet.

When is the deadline?

Jon in NY said he's register.Can you think of anyone else who said they would but haven't yet?

Paul: I have no wife to register for me (a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks) :headbang: Due to this reason I am tapped...somebody else needs to step up to the line here. (I realllllllyyyyyy need the $150 back)

Well,I'm very sorry about that.I meant anybody's wife,or friend,etc.Just an example,that's all.Kind of like listing my name as to what we ALL should do about this.;) If you want me to use my wife's name I'm ok with that.

Good luck with things.

We'll make it happen.

Deadline date?

I found the date "If you’re in a club, bring enough members and you’ll get a free tent for your group to gather. Pre-registration is discounted prior to April 27. This event is a great place to hold club meets."

It has not past yet but coming up really really fast! :eek: I will pitch $$$ in.

With Jon and Benebob registered does that make the count 22? Sorry just trying to figure out how many spots are left.

Whoa...Jon said he would but that does not mean he has......so please anyone who is looking in and said they were excited about going and meeting up and hasn't signed up yet get your rear quarters moving!!!!!

Ben brought it up to 21,I believe.

Otherwise I'll regi. my wife and sign up some cars whether actual or created.:cool:

*****Anyone who is already registered CAN register more cars (actual or imagined) under someone else's name (again,actual or created) and just pay for it.*******

Andrew registered mine for me when I was down on cash.:headbang:

As of this moment I haven't personally registered a car but I have three in my name thanks to Andrew.

Get the point???

;)

If you really want to contribute something and make this happen just whip out the plastic card and register something/anything Subaru under someone/anyone's name.

Details are not checked. You simply show up and go to the little shack where you first come in and get a goodie bag for each actual car you show up with.If you don't show up with all the cars you registered it does NOT affect the tent status.

Once we have paid for 25 registrations the tent will be there waiting for us!!:clap: .....regardless of the fact that possibly only 15-20 cars will be there.

I hope that clarifies a few things and gets folks to shake a leg.

If nothing happens here to increase the count I'll bear the cross and regi. more cars.Money is finally picking up here after a wicked bad last 12 months++.

Cheers!

(Let's get this wrapped up and start thinking good times,food,and drinks);):clap::banana:

And cheering Ben on in the autocross-and maybe others too.

I hear Ben is racing the "Threaded Rod by Home Depot" SVX this year.:grin:

:-p

update of an update of an update of the last update: :lol:

connie 2

andrew 3

moosens 3

goob 1

nkx 1

subeman90 3

njd 1

backwood 1

hatchsub 1

mr whirly 3

hocrest 1

benebob 1 (maybe he can bring some threaded rod from home depot)

-----------------

21 total so far! Come on folks we need 25 or the hat is gonna get passed around.

Paul: are the numbers right with you and andrew or was there a misunderstanding since he did some of your cars? LMK

benebob 1 (maybe he can bring some threaded rod from home depot)

-----------------

If I can get there I was going to bring the David Hassleholf Lawn Jart set for ya Matt....

Hummmm..people are going to start wondering about us...Bens big threaded rod and The Holf;)

ok here is what I did....I called and they said that as of this morning that we had 20.....so assuming that ben's didn't get updated yet I bought 4 more spots and here is the awesome part.....they did it for $5 each so i dropped $20 and got the job done.

So basically I want a few $5 bills from some of you folks at the show and if anyone else wants to go then buy my spots from me cause now I own 7 total and at best I might muster up 3 and in reality it will likely be only 1 so if Jon from NY comes...talk to me or for that matter just let me know.

CN: now we have 25 and I'm going to want a tiny bit from everyone. Anyone else wants to come please use some of my registrations.

Oh and i took Friday off this week.....I'm getting real friendly with the GL this week. :headbang:

Lastly: if anyone wants my cell# PM me incase you need directions or a little bit of assistance on show day.