Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New coupe pics!

Well since my thread over in the Retrofitting forum doesn't get as much traffic as the older gen forum, I decided to share some pics I got today of my coupe. '87 GL EA82 SPFI coupe. Was FWD 3AT, now FT4WD d/r 5-speed, locking center diff, full 5-lug conversion and lowered with Impreza coilovers. Flame on!:Flame:

2215353390067339125S500x500Q85.jpg

2228182640067339125S500x500Q85.jpg

2995601490067339125S500x500Q85.jpg

Boy, talk about plain jane:rolleyes: :grin:;)

Shhh...:-p I got all black bumpers from my RX to put onto it, got my checkerboard seats and black center console in it with all of my stereo stuff, and I'll be gettin onto finishing my bodykit for it here and get it installed;)

Plain is right, make its more of a sleeper:banana:

You need to get rid of the fat lip on the front and put on an 86 pre-5mph bumper on it. They look way better without the extra shelf sticking out. The '86 bumpers are flush with the turn signal lenses, so all the bumper that sticks out beyond the lenses is extra.

And I won't comment on the fart can....

Looks good otherwise. Could you get any action shots?

You need to get rid of the fat lip on the front and put on an 86 pre-5mph bumper on it. They look way better without the extra shelf sticking out. The '86 bumpers are flush with the turn signal lenses, so all the bumper that sticks out beyond the lenses is extra.

DUDE no!!!!

If he does that, where will he eat his picnic lunch? the bumper makes a seat AND a table :lol:

ugly wheels

should look good with new paint

15" steelies + brand new Fuzion 195/60R15 tires = $188

I had the wheels when I did my 5-lug swap and they were free. I just put new tires on them and called it good until I get some nice LGT 17's but thats a little ways down the road. These will work until I move and then some. Beggers can't be choosers:rolleyes:

15" steelies + brand new Fuzion 195/60R15 tires = $188

I had the wheels when I did my 5-lug swap and they were free. I just put new tires on them and called it good until I get some nice LGT 17's but thats a little ways down the road. These will work until I move and then some. Beggers can't be choosers:rolleyes:

$600 takes my uber sexy bbs's with the kumho ecstas on them

Looks funkalicious! whatever that means....

To me it's pretty cool and shouldn't get ripped off.:-p Cheapy hubcaps will spice it up enough for now.I know what you mean about the can.They do sound better on the flat four than Hondogs.

You want one of those rear wingy/spoiler things?I've got a very decent one.If you get my wheels from Mudrat and ship them (I'll cover shipping even though John should) I'll send you the "killer tail",just cover that shipping.It's black,JSYK.Came off a '90 RS

Looks funkalicious! whatever that means....

To me it's pretty cool and shouldn't get ripped off.:-p Cheapy hubcaps will spice it up enough for now.I know what you mean about the can.They do sound better on the flat four than Hondogs.

You want one of those rear wingy/spoiler things?I've got a very decent one.If you get my wheels from Mudrat and ship them (I'll cover shipping even though John should) I'll send you the "killer tail",just cover that shipping.It's black,JSYK.Came off a '90 RS

Paul, thanks for the offer but I like the look of the coupes without the rear spoiler but with the RX bodykit on it, which is what I had done to my RX. I prefer the black steels to cheapo Wal-Mart hubcaps because it looks cleaner and there's nothing to take away from the car as a whole. I'm not going for flashy at this point in time but it will have some nice rims on it eventually, probably after the EJ20G swap.

Jeff, thanks but I'm stickin with the less then $200 for my wheels right now. I'm moving remember? I'm tryin to save as much money as I can currently so I got some to live off of until I can get a job in Washington.

Hey Russ you need to get some of those wheel covers that they sell at Auto Zone, you know the ones that you can put on your 15s to make it look like you have 17s :lol: Would go nicely with the fart can :-P

The spinny spin type hubcaps are kinda funny too.I have seen a couple fly off on the highway!:lol:

The spinny spin type hubcaps are kinda funny too.I have seen a couple fly off on the highway!:lol:

Har har har, funny guys...

I got my roofrack installed and I'm still working on getting my interior finished with all my new speakers I bought. I also got my awesome checkerboard seats in it as well, hehehe. I noticed the other day I was having an issue with my shift linkage being sloppy. Looked at my FSM and low and behold, the rear mount that has a rubber piece in it like an engine mount, had busted off before I installed them and I never noticed it. Now I know why my shift linkage is all funny. Gotta find me an replacement bracket:rolleyes: