Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you missed the fireworks, and the scary lawn darts :)

nipper

!

you beat me back!

to all of you who didn't go, you missed out on some high quality lawn dart entertainment, good food, fireworks, and all sorts of other good things :-p

You folks missed out on some great stuff...even one car showing up on a tow truck

Now that's dedi-freakin-cation!!!! :headbang:

Ended up getting a call around midnight but the studio was closed for the night.... See you next RedneckFest...:-p

the thing is that price is unheard of...50 miles away and up on the corner from me I would pay $2.839 and that is why the baja was ultra low....so I could get all that I could handle! :headbang:

I wish i had a 55 gal drum

there is no control on price....it must be regulated but then.....this is a free market ...

:rolleyes:

I have to finish uploading them all my pics to photobucket and making a folder...will do later tonight...after I finish some metal work on Bucky...I sent Dave and Melis home with Rocky and am putting Buck back in action for a week or so till Ellie is fixed

Sorry that we could not make it to the cookout!!

We just got back from our cross country trip thru the southern states on Saturday..

Also we finally picked up our latest addition to the fleet today.....we hope we can make it to the next "get-together"!

importedphotos00047jq4.th.jpg

importedphotos00048rt2.th.jpg