Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll over, 'ru! [56k beware page 3!]

Did you offend your Subaru in any way:rolleyes:

As soon as you park next time be sure to say Sit in a firm voice!

And "Stay" might also be a good thing to say.

Bad Subaru!!!:lol:

Might want to check the exhaust and do minor repairs while it's on it's side?

Did they break any windows?

I do that all the time in the junkyard to get parts off the drivetrain, so when I saw that, I thought, oh he's just stripping it for parts.

Then I started thinking, damn, the car's actually in pretty good shape, what's he parting it out for?

Then I read your second post.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.... Im a little sleepy but I (after reading all of the posts) have just realized that this is in AZ...... WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! dont worry blue roo... daddys got the 12 gauge loaded sorry about that... had to offer reasurance.. is it all right... I mean the body had to have taken a bit of a beating... and HOW DID YOU NOT HEAR IT!!! no offence at all but what did they tip it with, it would take at least 10 guys ( who are arnold strength) to even get the tires off the ground!!

its time we set up a club like hatch patrol down here!!! even though some of hatches members are down here... we need to build an army.... THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!! anyone for mounting mini-gunz on a gl???? I AM!!! :Flame:

all right who are the jocks at your school who think their really cool... I have a "deer resistant" bumper that is wheelen for keelin!!!

It's easy to flip a roo, I do it all the time. You hook a strap to the top of the B-pillar, hook it to the tow hook on your car, reverse till you take the slack out, then bounce off on the clutch and pull the roo right up. You have to bounce it to stop the wheels from just sliding.

You guys wont even buy this. I helped tip the car back on its wheels. They are soo light. The fuzz wouldn't let us be under the car tipping it down.. so I hooked my engine hoist up to one of the tow hooks.. It was really painless to tip it back over. The pass. mirror was busted of course.. and some minor dents and scratches. The car wasn't broken into. We made the cops dust for prints anywhere we thought you would put your hands to try and tip a car. There was ONE PAIR of palm prints above the drivers door at the roofline. Fingers were too smudged to lift a clean print. My guess is what the guy did was just start rocking the car until it was up against the curb... and then just kept rocking it until it rolled over. It's possible there could have been two other people (at the wheel wells) but if there was they used gloves or something to not leave palm prints. :Flame: the jerks!