Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look Ma!! No Daylight Anymore!!!

..OR..Buckys starting to feel better now...still have to pull the rear wheels and trim the foam and undercoat the bajeebas out of the wheel wells...but sealed up tight :banana:. I re-enforced the metal where I am bolting the seat belts back up to with fiberglass (Still no passangers will be allowed back there). I am not bothering sanding the glass down..just going to toss a coat of paint on and we should be good to toss the interior back in:grin:

Buckyrotfix001.jpg

Buckyrotfix002.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is finished!!! OK not really still needs alot more work but the biggie is done!:banana: As soon as I put his rear wheel back on I will take him for a spin and see if there are any new noises squeaks rattles etc. Anyway..fpr you picture whores:

Drives sride outside:

Buckyrotfix005.jpg

WOW!!! Look at those disk brakes..how did they get there?;):)

Buckyrotfix007.jpg

Me is all my hippo glory busted on film working on the car:

Buckyrotfix003.jpg

Passenger side:

Buckyrotfix013.jpg

And finally..All Done!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :

Buckyrotfix014.jpg

I just took him out for a spin to stretch his legs ( and quiet his TOD:grin: ) and remembered why I love this car. Debating now on selling the Imp and putting the money into my wagon ( needs axles..both..some front swaybar bushings..probably ball joints and tie rod ends..and tires bad bad...discovered my shakey shakey..drivers rear rim or tire is outta round..I am leaning towards the rim since the first tire that was on there was worn the same way...inner bald 3/4 of the way around other 1/4 worn but still tread).

Wow!! You can't even tell it was so bad! I look's really great!:) Yeah see i told you it will all work out! Dident I:) I dident know that the spring's are yellow! See mine all have under coating on them! So now there gloss black because i sprayed'em.

I dunno about selling the EJ18?? Is it a good car? Like you said in one thead you are thinking about getting rid onf the XT.. Well why don't you sell the XT and put some money into buck and the Imp..?? Just a thought?:)

Anyway nice job!

Looking good Connie. Every time I see your body work I get more motivated to do a bit more on the hatch.

And I know I'm partial color blind and all, but those springs don't look yellow to me, just a little rusty... However if they were yellow, there would be a horsepower joke inserted here-->

And just off topic! My color blindness is not to bad! Some really dark shades of red look brown sometimes and some dark greens look brown and some Blues look purple!! So ya know!!

Do I know!!! That the same condition I have... I hate it when red and green are side by side... insta headache for Shannon

I was mearly pointing out the fact that you could see her keester and the color of her undergarments. I said she looks good because she does. The LOL was for the fact that you could see her bootypatootie. Funny thing i dont think connie would of took it as seriously as you did.

Ben:grin:

p.s. connies a hottie to bad shes married :confused: