Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nextautos article: Top 10 Most Beautiful Subarus

I just received an email from "Winding Road Magazine", a free e-magazine for cars that (I think) I found out about from Ebay. This month's issue features an article on "the Top 10 Most Beautiful Subarus".

http://www.nextautos.com/ten-most-beautiful-subarus-in-no-particular-order

Discuss!

I'm personally unhappy that their example of "GL Wagon" is an EA-82 and not an EA-81, because I've always liked the looks of the EA81 better. And of course the BRAT made the list, but some folks here probably will be upset that it's a Gen2 with no seats and no "BRAT" decals.

pffft. Mine's not in there, they obviously don't know what they're talking about.

Dammed Skippy!!! And come on..you cant tell me this isnt beautiful ( and all others like it too):

OOOOShiney002.jpg

I need the outside to green up so I can get a shot like this with his louvers on..looks nekid

eerrrrrr... ummm....Justy beautiful? now c'mon I love's me a subaru but BEAUTIFUL is not even close. Cute perhaps, nice even if you shined it up but beautiful!? Put the bong down, Justy could never be called beautiful. Best looking Sub is a silver 2dr RS and even that can't be called 'beautiful', just sexy. Sorry Subaru, I love you but beautiful you aint. live with it

well, i think that 360 is absolutely gorgeous.she can come home with me anytime............so whoever owns her hear this:i am coming for her.i won't be there soon.but when i am i will not take no for an answer.she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.:drunk:cheers, brian

"Top 10 Most Beautiful Subarus"

More like

Top 10 Most Common Subarus

Justy is plain,

EA82 wagon is no where near RX coupe, and thats no where near the EA81 style IMHO,

Bug eye Imp's are just ugly. 99-00 model was the best IMHO,

That's not the hottest Leg there is,

Foresters are piratical, not hot,

360 deserves it, just cos its classic

Brat is obviously in its rightful place

SVX mmmmm

I could make a much better list.. In fact I might just do that later when I have some time.

And that the ???? is with "GL Wagon: This beauty made its way to the States in the mid-seventies" That is obviously a 85 to 94 model...