Ultimate Subaru Message Board

how much should i pay?

220-250 bucks max, who knows if you are going to have to replace the clutch with that many miles, CVs and all the other running gear may need work too.............................220 is what I paid for my touring wagon and it is perfectly clean!!!!!!!

Toady005.jpg?t=1239573603

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Offer $100. That's my top price for a 5 speed, 4WD, EA82. If it's not a 5 speed with 4WD, then I won't take it for free.

For comparison, someone just GAVE me a 93 legacy LS wagon - 4WD, Automatic (yuck) - just needed an alternator and an exhaust leak fixed.

I've owned more than two dozen Subaru's, and the most I've ever paid was around $1500 for my 91 SS.... but it's rare and desireable.

Seriously - put the word out that you are interested and before you know it someone will be calling you to haul one off. I have a reputation around my peers and coworkers for being "that crazy Subaru guy" and the damn things breed like rabbits around my place. I rarely have to actually pay for one. All you have to do is wait.

GD