Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 Date and Location!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ, that happend to me once. Crooks got their hands on check of mine, and nothing good of it happend.

Anyhow, your bank should be able to see this is not your doing & if they are anything like mine will return all your money in a matter of days. If not hours.

And to make things official. I just sent in my re-registration for the show. Russ, try not to let me forget your RX grill this year!!! :lol:

Yeah I've been on the phone for a total of 4 hours with people at the bank and all that has come of it has been a "Sorry, we're not going to do anything..." Not QUITE in that matter of words but thats whats its come down to. So now I get to pay that off, close my account and go bank somewhere else that'll at least put up a fight for me..... Its happened to me before at another bank a few years ago and they got me almost all of my money back which was good, since it was the gas money for my moving truck when I moved to Washington.

Oh Brian, don't foget my grille y0!:lol:

yep i was on the quite side last year, well for only a few hours. friday we crashed at about midnight and saturday it was about 3am or so.

plan on the same this year. i just need to remember more beer as i ran out and was bummin cups from the canadians. and their keg.

The keg was mine :drunk: (and a note, it was mentioned earlier that they are not allowed this year for obvious reasons)

I tend to hang out on the loud side with the canadians and then pass out at 4AM on the quiet side :lol:

thanks for the beer Flowmaster last year.

and ya i understand about the keg.

i think this time i will remember to get some sleep before and to bring a air mattress that doesn't go flat an hour after you go to sleep or just get drunk enough that i can sleep on the rocks all night.

D! You gotta hook me up with your address. Or meet me somewhere near JB's on Thursday. Are you following our convoy? And I can probably make room for the guard in my Brat if JB doesnt have extra room in his.

We could always strap it to the top of my wagon...

We could always strap it to the top of my wagon...

That would destroy gas mileage, and you already have a hard enough time keeping up as it is :) Im sure Jibs brat will have plenty of room & power.

Also... i was lookin at the schedule of the fairgrounds and didn't see us listed. Is this the right website?

http://www.skamaniacountyfair.com/schedule.htm

Edited by TheSubaruJunkie

That would destroy gas mileage, and you already have a hard enough time keeping up as it is :) Im sure Jibs brat will have plenty of room & power.

Also... i was lookin at the schedule of the fairgrounds and didn't see us listed. Is this the right website?

http://www.skamaniacountyfair.com/schedule.htm

Yeah, thats the right web site.

Altho I didnt see our event scheduled, the only thing else there is a Bluegrass Festival. But it shows 2 different dates for it(?).

still wondering about food, last year we brought a stove and bbq and never used it 'cause the conssesion was so good/convenient, year before we used our stove all weekend, cause it wasnt as convenient to eat out...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102552

I plan on having cooking utensils, I want to have breakfast :-p