Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 Date and Location!

Kids are always welcome mine love it just hoping to at least make it on sunday to say hi to some of my peeps

If I dont there will always be next year

thats not a good enough excuse mike. it just won't be a subaru show without your crazy rump roast there.:grin:

-D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was {} <---- this close to making it this year. But my good buddy just shot me down, so I won't have him to pal around with.

Next year the coupe will hopefully be complete and I won't be able to find an excuse not to make it. Well, unless it's in some remote place like this year. :)

Edited by Zap

I was {} <---- this close to making it this year. But my good buddy just shot me down, so I won't have him to pal around with.

Next year the coupe will hopefully be complete and I won't be able to find an excuse not to make it. Well, unless it's in some remote place like this year. :)

Bummer man, its always good to see you and the family. I'll just hope you can't say away.. and show up anyways ;)

I'm still trying to work it. Family will be out of the country during the show though. Still want me to show up? lol

humm, well I would be a little dissapointed that Lily wont make her first WCSS but I still expect to see you there... I might even give you registration number 1

good to see that ill be able to hang out with everyone i meet last year, that was what my wife and i where REALLY looking forward towards.

its lookin like ill be driving my EJ'ed wagon down this year with a trailer if i build one since my swapped impreza is giving me problems to where i think im gonna need to rip it apart to trace wires.

i plan on being there on friday sometime around 12 to 1pm just like last year. so if anyone in the south seattle area wants to cruse down with me let me know otherwise im gonna wing it lonesome.

good to see that ill be able to hang out with everyone i meet last year, that was what my wife and i where REALLY looking forward towards.

its lookin like ill be driving my EJ'ed wagon down this year with a trailer if i build one since my swapped impreza is giving me problems to where i think im gonna need to rip it apart to trace wires.

i plan on being there on friday sometime around 12 to 1pm just like last year. so if anyone in the south seattle area wants to cruse down with me let me know otherwise im gonna wing it lonesome.

I could meet you on I-5 in chehalis and a few other people could caravan down there.

I'm leaving Fri also, but not sure on the exact time.

Once we get closer to the Show time, I should know for sure.

We're coming for the first time. Sounds like fun. Mailed the registration fee as don't do paypal. Couple questions: what time does gate open on Friday? Can I bring a well behaved Samoyed (on a leash)? Do we pay for camping at the gate?

Also, some good trout fishing around that area - maybe salmon/steelhead too. Will check to see what's legal if anyone is interested.

At this point plan on leaving Portland by noon Friday (earlier if I can get day off). Silver 83 wagon OR plate NOPO2.

Can't wait!

Hey Jerry from Selah WA

Are you the guy that drove your wife's Baja down to Portland a few years back to bring parts to floortom (Ken). If so, I know Ken would really enjoy seeing you again. We plan to leave Portland before noon Friday driving 83 Subi wagon OR plates NOPO2.

We're coming for the first time. Sounds like fun. Mailed the registration fee as don't do paypal. Couple questions: what time does gate open on Friday? Can I bring a well behaved Samoyed (on a leash)? Do we pay for camping at the gate?

Also, some good trout fishing around that area - maybe salmon/steelhead too. Will check to see what's legal if anyone is interested.

At this point plan on leaving Portland by noon Friday (earlier if I can get day off). Silver 83 wagon OR plate NOPO2.

Can't wait!

Gates open in the afternoon on Friday. We don't have a set time yet, but I would imagine around 2pm.

You CAN bring your dog, however we request that they stay in the camp area. Dogs must be nice and on a leash and under control at all times. You must scoop the poo! And please also be aware that it is a car event, so if your dog is easily spooked or annoyed by cars, that they are left at home. We want people and dogs to stay safe.

Camping fees will be collected at the gate.

Who said anything about hanging with us again? :lol::lol:

J/K man, see ya there ;).

Shean, just let me know and I will save you a spot near our camp. Will probably find SuberDave & his wife Lisa again like last year.

I gotta wait to register there unfortunatly. Was informed by my bank today my account was hax0rd by online villians:mad: so as of right now, my WCSS fundage is lost until I get my paycheck from this week and next week.

And low and behold, my bank is trying to tell me since I didn't catch it in time, then I gotta pay back most of what was lost ~$600 to get myself back to zero:dead:

I'll still be there though. I'll be meeting up with people in Portland since I'll be heading north from Corvallis, OR.

I gotta wait to register there unfortunatly. Was informed by my bank today my account was hax0rd by online villians:mad: so as of right now, my WCSS fundage is lost until I get my paycheck from this week and next week.

And low and behold, my bank is trying to tell me since I didn't catch it in time, then I gotta pay back most of what was lost ~$600 to get myself back to zero:dead:

I'll still be there though. I'll be meeting up with people in Portland since I'll be heading north from Corvallis, OR.

Holy suckpots, dude. You need some help?

Russ, that happend to me once. Crooks got their hands on check of mine, and nothing good of it happend.

Anyhow, your bank should be able to see this is not your doing & if they are anything like mine will return all your money in a matter of days. If not hours.

And to make things official. I just sent in my re-registration for the show. Russ, try not to let me forget your RX grill this year!!! :lol:

Who said anything about hanging with us again? :lol::lol:

J/K man, see ya there ;).

:(:dead::lol: can't wait to see you there

Shean, just let me know and I will save you a spot near our camp. Will probably find SuberDave & his wife Lisa again like last year.

that would be awesome that is if you get there before me.

does anyone know what side of the camp ground is gonna be the quiet side and which one is the loud side?

:(:dead::lol: can't wait to see you there

that would be awesome that is if you get there before me.

does anyone know what side of the camp ground is gonna be the quiet side and which one is the loud side?

You have a 2.2 and a couple hour drive. I have a pack of EA81's, and Oregon to drive through... we'll race! :grin:

If you beat us Shean, find us a spot on the quiet side.

Every year there is always a section of camp that tends to stay up and roudy until 2am, 3am....

Until WCSS8 and 9 you just kinda got fed up with it and pissed off at people, then last year the WCSS crew actually designated a spot of the camp to be known as the Roudy Side. And the other side was more for families or old folk who like to get some sleep early.

I like to sleep on the quiet side, but you wont find me there until way after dark :grin:

yep i was on the quite side last year, well for only a few hours. friday we crashed at about midnight and saturday it was about 3am or so.

plan on the same this year. i just need to remember more beer as i ran out and was bummin cups from the canadians. and their keg.