Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show is set!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...

I can make it, but the kids wanted to come , and it would be the first 3-4 days of school missed.

What moron superintendent denotes school start on a Thursday (26th). Dumb a$$, then Labor Day holiday follows? When I was growing up (still), school ALWAYS started AFTER Labor Day.

... still pondering :confused:

Yep, same here, school didn't start until the Wednesday after Labor Day, then when I went to college, school didn't start until the middle to end of September.

I'm going to hear about this from northguy, but, when I was going to school, we did have all these half days and teacher's days, we started school in September and finished in May, first week of June at the latest.

Oh Well, getting off track, I have no kids, I'm not in school, so I have no excuss not to be there.

props for the effort fellas, should be a blast

NV Zeno, charge your AC! ha ha, it's toasty thru NorCal & central oregon that time of year!! but hood river might be cooler do to location by water.........

might be tuff for me, not location wise, but my wedding aniversary is the 26th................................:eek:

hopefully my Xmas present will work it's magic and grant me this road trip...;)

let's start lining up the NorCal caravan!

-shanonsf

82 GLW "Snow White"

if i do make it i will have around a few hundred lbs of dry ice for anyone who wants some for their coolers

to help keep things really chilly on what will probably be a hot day

and if i can't make it those who will be passing through the longview area can pick some up if they wish

hmm i guess i better get busy on finishing my programable fuel injection ecu

and maybe install my carputer temporarily

so much to do so litte time...

:)