Ultimate Subaru Message Board

you've got to see thi one

It reminds me of that Chips episode where there's this 2 headed limo driving down the PCH and some guy changes lanes and thinks it comin' right for him and he wrecks it. It was the mysterious case of the driver going the wrong way. I remember Ponch had to do some re-enactment stuff. Does this make me old?

That things awsome, it even looks to be in good shape. I wonder if it always takes two people to drive or if you can just lock one of the wheels strait and just go. On the other hand anyone ever seen the SCCC street challeng with the twin engine Tiberon?:headbang:

• 1 month later...
It reminds me of that Chips episode where there's this 2 headed limo driving down the PCH and some guy changes lanes and thinks it comin' right for him and he wrecks it. It was the mysterious case of the driver going the wrong way. I remember Ponch had to do some re-enactment stuff. Does this make me old?

no, i remember that episode too:lol: . just imagine the possibilities with the exhaust system(hhmmm quad pipes...)

-mike

I dont see how it would be street legal without taillights, etc unless you put a magnetic set on or something that really made it obvious for people to know they aren't in England or Australia all the sudden. :)

I supose that the turn signals would be legal if they were run by both switches. you could install tinted fog lights that would be run from the opposite end of the car as brake lights. The headlights could also be turned on by the opposite ends reverse switch. Interesting smoke shows could be had with two drivers. Think, third gear moving in the front and a first gear clutch dump in the back... or other front. :burnout:

that thing has been in this forum before! I believe only one engine runs, the other doesnt have a battery. he will never sell it for what he wants...he wants a $500 deposit after the auction. how much is he expecting?

It would be great if you could turn the steering wheels all the way to the right and floor it...you could drive in circles!

I remember that tiburon too, subafreak. Tight burnout! one in drive, one in reverse!