Ultimate Subaru Message Board

sheesh y am i the only one?

I've been to Longview too. I've even stayed there for a week....The place make Klamath Falls seam nice and charming.
w3rd

I'd go back to the east side of Tacoma before living in Longview

So clayton.. has any of this answered your question?

Oh, it might also have something to do with the fact that you may very well be the only person in longview that can operate a computer..lol

WEll, I don't live in Longview, but I find myself down there a lot during the summer. We participate in a lot of weightpull events and, for some reason, they like to do it in the parking lot of wal-mart in longview. I'll drop you a line next time I'm down that way.

It's not that bad and Hey Mark I resent that remark we already have something worse than Longview and it's called Salem

Hey! I practically grew up in Longview! :banana: But I've been to Tacoma.... I'm scared straight!:grin:

Oregon's not so bad...... As long as you're a Hippie or a Witch :)

• 2 weeks later...
Longview is a place that everyone around here has heard of like "the north pole" but no one has actually been there...sounds like a great place to vanish. ;)
I'm down in Longview all the time, mostly to go shopping at Bob's or eat at Red Lobster. Plus, the wife went to school at LCC. It's not that bad, but no offense, I'm not moving there anytime soon. :lol:

The closest I've come to it is on I-5. Wow, there goes Longview. Wonder whats there? Its a place nobody stops at cause most can make it from Oly to PDX without refueling.

Oh wait, I did stop there once. It was a pee stop, 2mi off of I-5 I finally found a resturaunt :rolleyes: