Ultimate Subaru Message Board

!!WA 9/15 meet and greet!!major update!! all read. !directions added!

No Espresso!! i think i planned this trip in the wrong place!! :banghead: what's the world coming too!! hehehe.... sorry. but espresso sounds so good and they don't make good espresso on this east coast. :boohoo: there is a couple heads, excuse me restrooms/outhouses in the campground. other than that there is mud holes (probably dried mud holes) that you can bath in, and squirrels to bring you nuts and berries...

just kidding. sorry i'm in a smart-alick mood.

But hey subafly you can pick you tires up tomorrow...

Tp is always a good idea. now beer hmmmm.

you know what they say "old enough to die for you country old enough to drink for it!!" :drunk: i don't drink beer yet, only hard liquor. (i'm in the marine corp that's why i can say that if anyone doesn't know)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's not going to be able to make it :(

due to my step dad is coming and ... grr... the whole they don't want to feel like chaparon's. and a bunch of other bs they fed cayce's mom......... :argue: not been a fun argument.

but when i make a run to reiter later in the week i'll make sure she comes.

i'm sorry she can't come monica :( i wish she was. :(

Sorry Folks, Lori and I will have to cancel this trip.It seems her 85 wagon decided to take a s**t in the ran , it seems to have puked another rearmain seal out.I thought this very unlikely because I glued that little sucker in there this time.I've been told that this is cause when the thrust on the crankshaft is wore.So I decided to breakdown and put another motor in it.After all It was using oil and the lifters were getting obnoxious.

I was really lookin forward to meeting everyone and conquering another trail.Hope to see you all again soon,before snow hits.

Got my oil pressure problem fixed in time to drive it this weekend. I'll be arriving Saturday morning. Do you guys use radios, in case you are already on the trail when I arrive? I have CB, FRS as well as 10 meter, 2 meter and 70 cm in the amatuer radio bands.

Is the turn-around large enough to handle a full sized pickup and 20 foot flatbed? If not, I'll park in the loading area and drive the buggy in.

SubSandRail

Just a quick update before we leave...

My girlfriend can't get Friday off work, so we'll be leaving after work on Friday. I'm afraid we'll arrive at night.

She gets off at 5, so I expect to arrive around 9 or 10pm. I've never been there before so I hope we'll find the campsite ok :-)

I'm taking Friday off work so I'll probably stop by Tex's house to see the caravan off.

well .... good and bad news... i think the shaft i just put in was an ea71, that nappa gave me :( so it's stretched a little... but, hopefully someone will bring spare front axles.

Now for the convoy down. i'm leaving gig harbor at around 0600, arrive at marysville at 0730 to 0800. chop fenders leave my house at around 0845 to 0900. pick up my last pasenger, then be at Tex's between 1000 to 1100. then to evans creek!! an easy evening run will probably be in store after we reserve camp spots and set up our camps!

I recommend no evening runs... just because I wont be arriving until about 9-10pm. It'll be hard to find your campsite if nobody is there and there are no subaru's parked there!

I'll meet you guys at Tex's tomorrow morning... but I'm not leaving with you. We'll talk then.