Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wagons only - post your pictures here!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if you want to call it a wagon or not...and I know most of you will think she is ugly but..I dont really give a flyin rats rear:

Hollister. ( Holly for short)

NewBabyTint001.jpg

I find her to be absolutely an amazing car..well designed and comfortable....and contrary to popular belief..Beautiful.

I dont know if you want to call it a wagon or not...and I know most of you will think she is ugly but..I dont really give a flyin rats rear:

Hollister. ( Holly for short)

NewBabyTint001.jpg

I find her to be absolutely an amazing car..well designed and comfortable....and contrary to popular belief..Beautiful.

hey bucky

i like the new imprezas they are cool looking

Neo..when I drove her to FL..I couldnt believe how comfortable she was...no fatique what-so-ever.And I drove her non-stop for 14 hours. I think too many are just being close minded about the new design..they need to go out and actaully drive one before they make up thier minds.I hated them at first ..until I saw one in person and then drove it..I wouldnt have put myself $21K in debt if I didnt like it.

And Thanks Neo :grin:

OK - I was just made aware of a strange occurence that will sorta fit in this thread.

Ya know how Google Maps has 'street views'? Well, I dunno if they are photograhing DFW area in general (a coworker says Google will loan equipment to volunteers doing even small areas) or what - but MY address now has a street view.

Not strange enough? OK - you can see my WRX wagon parked in the drive (and my daughter's Maxima on the street) plain as day.

STILL not interested?

OK - My wife's outback was RIGHT IN FRONT of the van/whatever taking the pics! You can 'follow' her right outta my neaighborhood!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=3811+rustic+forest+76016&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.91431,83.320313&ie=UTF8&ll=32.69483,-97.197289&spn=0.008523,0.020342&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=0

click on street view and zoom,manipulate the view or click on the arrow north and follow our Outback! (you may need to click south about 6-8 times to see my white WRX wagon)

We are fairly sure this was done between the end of august but just before halloween - probably mid-late October.

Carl