Ultimate Subaru Message Board

you bet they are..... they totally made the car. It was sort of lame before I put them on. The wheels and the tint really brought it together....

Here is mine with the summer shoes on. Snows go on this week or next...whenever it gets cold again.

Are those 2.5 RS rims? I want :slobber:

Here is my '97 OBW after a day in the muddy hills.

HOLY ************ DUUUUDE i wana do that with my parent's 97'obw......where do u find trails and stuff like that.....is it legal? im trying not to break the law since i got this damn ticket, but theres this 10 acre construction sight with trenches and also flat red dirt and mud for miles its huge.... maaan that looks like fun!!!! (exactly what i have cept no bug deflector)...stock under the hood too?

Wagons are my second love, right behind Subaru's all 3 of my subies are wagons, and hopefully by the end of November i'll have a nice action shot of all three in the mud.

Wow, I go to sleep and wake up to some really great pictures from everyone...I'm happy some of you old gen guys found your way into the thread! We pretty much have the whole wagon range from (approx.) 1982 to 2002 covered:banana:

Mine is a "work in progress" as the original owner did not give a whit for bodywork, unless it was a functional piece, so I have been repairing it a bit at a time. Not all of the parts are the same color. . . I have pics in my camera, but have yet to transfer them. . .

Subie Gal gets my vote for the winner in action shots. . . I just wanna know if she has her small aircraft pilots license. . :brow:

HOLY ************ DUUUUDE i wana do that with my parent's 97'obw......where do u find trails and stuff like that.....is it legal? im trying not to break the law since i got this damn ticket, but theres this 10 acre construction sight with trenches and also flat red dirt and mud for miles its huge.... maaan that looks like fun!!!! (exactly what i have cept no bug deflector)...stock under the hood too?

Yeah, its all still stock....for now. To find the mud I just went up in the hills on some old logging trails. There's quite a few around Oregon so it's not that hard to find one that leads to somewhere where people off-road a lot.

ild love to pst a pic of my Outback here, but i hate to sound stupid ...wrench smart geek stupid, how do i do it

nipper