Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some new aqua Subaru Videos!

Shadyirishmen

Yea thats the one thats for sale! I figured people might be more apt to buy it if they know what it can do. Can you hear that little motor... It just runs soooo good. I can thank hillbillyles for installing the weber and exhaust before selling it to me. The snorkel really intensify's the motor sounds also.

Damn YOU andy!!! Your video was unbelievable. I did this before I saw yours now im thinking DEEPER... Don't give me any bad ideas im trying to sell it.

Now you have corrected me ... YOUR NOT AUSTIN Blasphemy.

Damn YOU andy!!! Your video was unbelievable. I did this before I saw yours now im thinking DEEPER... Don't give me any bad ideas im trying to sell it.

my video? are you thinking Austin? :brow:

just because my pic there is Austin, doesn't mean that i AM Austin! and that we have the same car(ish) with snorkles, and the same lift...or does it.. heh

now, let's see that puppy float

ok no fair.. i think I need to go even deeper (even though, i floated :lol: which makes mine the deepest, so far on video)

but I cant test it furthur... at least not in this state.. everything is ICE!

just give me a few more months.. I will give it the mega test :brow:

but your video was still cool :cool:

so how about that adaptor plate? ;)

Did your disty get wet?

EA-82 FTW I think it did though

I also went through that rather stinky section up at either evan's creek or reiter pit that you were so kind to tell me that you wouldn't come get me if i got stuck as the mud would leave an odor that could make a skunk gag.

Yep, Scappoose is completely flooded right now so ponds, lakes and tremendous puddles are everywhere. The property our facility is located on is a complete mud bog/wetland theres lots of high ground here also but we like the sticky stuff! If you look in the video it did begin to float for short second. I remember the moment when tires begin to not grab much and it was bobbling aroun!

EA-82 FTW I think it did though

I also went through that rather stinky section up at either evan's creek or reiter pit that you were so kind to tell me that you wouldn't come get me if i got stuck as the mud would leave an odor that could make a skunk gag.

That would have to be Rieter pit, Evans Crk is too pristine:cool:

You like that snorkel dont you!!! :horse: yes I know this has no significance to the statement, but I really had to check out the new smiley.

I love the snorkel, and I love the video.....but quite honestly, I don't think you were in deep enough for it to make a difference.

I floated my car, with 4 people, and spare parts/tools/clothes for 3 more on dirtbikes, and the stock spfi intake stayed dry....and the carb keeps yours higher and dryer....