Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SuperModified Brat in Petersons 4Wheel Drive Mag.

TheSubaruJunkie

If you have December 2003's issue, TURN TO PAGE 94!! In the top of the page you see the front half of a Gen2 Brat, you cant see the rear cause this thing is HAULING rump roast and the whole rear end is covered by a cloud of dust.

The Front end shows what looks like a blower or S/C comming out of the hood, and it has 2 straight pipes as well. Looks like a total of 6-8" of lift, and it has some chrome rims with sand tires on it as well. Looks like a pretty machine, all custom work. I seriously doubt it has the EA81 in it, and IFS still.

-Brian

What's wrong with those Peterson Fools? No website? This is all I was able to find..........

Peterson's 4 Wheel and Off-Road magazine (monthly)

- Contains lots of tech articles, manufacturer news, and some trail stories. Quite a bit of coverage of extremely modified vehicles. Almost no coverage of club activities.

Subscription information: 1-800-800-4BY4(4294) USA

It's titled: Hawaii Top Truck Challenge & Show Off

I'm trying to get the jankitty scanner here at work to make a scan of it...here it is: Doh! I can't just insert an image...and I don't have access to my home server from work...oh well, I tried.

RedLance

Dat kah, plenny ono ****, mebbe get all hamajang***** an' huli******, den all bus'up******* ... auwe********!

(*) Pidgin translation

*WOW!

**crazy

***better watch out

****neat, delicious, kewl

*****crooked, sideways, twisted

******roll, flip (mostly when you 'huli da wa'a' (flip the racing outrigger canoe

*******broke, wreck

********woe, Oh NO!