Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's back!

Glad to see things up and running again. I was beginning to think I was going to have to remove the sticker I just slapped on the window.

I found out when there was an email for a reply to What have you done to your Subi lately.

Edited by MaddCelt

Ok, good it wasn't just me! I thought I had been completely cut off from this site or something. Anyone know what exactly happened??

Well... I Was Thinking the Same Thing...

I am So Glad to find our Home Site Runnin' Again! :banana:

By the Way: When the site was Down, I Just Discovered that there is another site offering Car Parts, that Runs under the: "ultimatesubaru.com" Address, Did you Know that?

Kind Regards.

Boy do you miss not having this place,not so bad for those of us on ausubaru and nasioc as well,at least we could comunicate about it,pity those only on this site who knew nothing.

Went down the day I bought my new rebuilt twin carb reverse valve EA81 off ebay,and I wanted to search for info.

Couldn't believe it both a twin carb 81 and a twin carb 71 on ebay at the same time complete engine to airfilter and the 71 sold for $50.00au and had a 5 speed as well,what a bargain mine was $300.oo

Well... I Was Thinking the Same Thing...

I am So Glad to find our Home Site Runnin' Again! :banana:

By the Way: When the site was Down, I Just Discovered that there is another site offering Car Parts, that Runs under the: "ultimatesubaru.com" Address, Did you Know that?

Kind Regards.

I checked that site and all the parts are generic, nothing is Subaru specific.

And this is where you all should be posting and looking for info on our problems.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113152