Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS12 Pictures!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why I didn't go in the mud pit Mike... I was taking the Baja to Richie the next day for an oil change.

Oh gawd.....he would have made you take it a car wash and pressure wash it first :rolleyes:

$5 barely put a dent in the mud on my Brat. It got the stuff on the outside of the wheels, but not the inside :-\

Yeah.. I also noticed the composition of the mudpit looked like concrete, and hope that by helping the young lady with the yellow Baja get as much of that gunk out of her wheels before it dried, that her ride back home Saturday night was uneventful.

Yeah, I scraped most of the mud out of my wheels before I left while it was still soft. I stopped in North Bend and chipped some more out of the inside of my rear wheels though. It got a little scary coming down the pass at 70mph with bad rear shocks. the rearend would start shaking like crazy and swaying side to side!:eek:

I had a great time at the show. Thanks to everyone involved.

I had to stop in Gold bar and take each wheel off one at a time to remove the mud from the inside of the rims... :grin:

I also hosed off the wheel wells, at least for me, the mud came off if I got it wet, let it soak for a few minutes, then blasted it with the hose. I moved the car when I was done and discovered the driveway I was parked in had a foot print of my entire car of mud about 2 inches thick, all of it came off my car. I still hear chunks falling off as I drive down the freeway to and from work. I still think it was worth it!

If you think about it... the mudpit mud became adobe. Mud, poo and hay.

Horse puckey!

Yeah, we were talking about that at the pit.

We knew what we were in for :rolleyes:

I have my Brat sitting in the front yard right now, ready for the pressure washer.

Just got done rinsing off the RX (that was nice) and taking a break (beer and chips :-p)

979384547_vMshY-M.jpg

Anyway, more photos in the gallery- go check em out!! (and if you would like to re-post them or copy them to facebook, etc, then please leave my name in the corner! if you don't like my name in the corner, there is a purchase photo button, your prints will be nameless ;) ) Thanks!

I remember I wanted that hatch so bad, it was at chaplins in north bend for a while for like 8k. Who ended up getting it? didnt the original owner pass away?