Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wcss14??????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pooparu, you still have that coupe? I haven't seen it around in a while, I got sad about it. There was a gorgeous mustard B210 in our neighborhood(I think off 84th and tolman-ish) with the honeycomb wheels and apparently 64,000 original miles that I used to love walking by, but it got sold... :-\

I want a 3.0 outback sedan sooooo bad. Even more when a M/T swap.

I with you on that.. I have discovered I like sedans quite a lot. I don't think I need the 3.0 though and I may have to give up a car or two for a GT.. Wifey likes em too so it wont be a big problem.

I thought this was you!

:D

Sold the SVX to Mark's daughter. Sadly, it met its end a month later when another driver pulled out in front of her :( She was okay, but the car got totalled, which is sad, since that SVX didn't even have a door ding prior to that moment.

Brat's my only Subaru toy left, and since I made a life long pledge to always own a minimum of one subaru at any given time (so I can go to subaru meets, lol) the Brat isnt going anywhere.