Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Its back on ebay again...

WJM

This car is located in Vienna, the capital city of Austria.

This car is a Subaru Leone Turbo GL High Roof Wagon with AWD (not 4WD) and

Dual Range. It has the Lock Differential and an air condition which is not working. It has also an air suspension.

The car has 140.000 kilometres on the clock and is from 1989.

If you have questions, I can translate this ebay offer for you!

L

lukas...yae finally someone near it....hey i got a real big favor to ask you...can you find out what the deal is with the bumpers..if they were aftermarket(who makes them) or something from the factory..also how hard is it to find EA82's in junkyards...I wouyld love to get some euro-spec parts.

-Brad

Hi Brad

There are nearly no EA82 in junkyards, but I know a Subaru Dealer who has some EA82 and EA81 in his private yard.

What parts do you need? I dont know how much it will cost to send our euro-spec parts to Oregon.

I try to find out something about the bumpers and USMB will be the first to know!

Grretings to the USA

Now I know something about these bumpers.

These things are from "Ledl Tuning", an austrian tuning company which is not alive anymore.

This company has closed his doors forever, I hope you know what I mean but my english isnt better... SORRY!

These bumpers are made of polyester and not available any more. They were only available in the 80s.

Lukas