Ultimate Subaru Message Board

chuxwagon+mudwagon offroad in MN!

Ratty2Austin

the impreza goes in DEEP, and experiences ultimate hill climbing, and close-to-tipping 3 wheelin'!!!!

here are some low res shots, but they are some of many nice ones.... (more to come later, and video too!)

undermud1.jpeg

this freaked me out a little bit! I couldnt see, but i just kept the rpms up!

floater.jpeg

then, it started floating.. so getting out of the mud took a little while, due to needing the wheels to get to the other side, so i could drive out! :eek:

imprezatip.jpeg

i went to test out the hills... and found a hole when i went over the edge! luckly, the water didnt stop this beast, and it just kept going, without rolling over either!!!

more pics to come...but for now.. i need a nap! :-p

Hell yea!!!

just like to say that I was recording during all three shots :headbang: very happily in the spectators position for this trip! <-- (first time the chuxwagon has left that ORV park undamaged!)

also, you should all know that that pic where the 'mudwagon' is at such an extreme angle, the ground is level under the back wheels. the one on the passenger side is really that far off the ground!!!

looks awesome...any good shots of my wagon? I've got a few good ones of you, I'll post 'em from the high-speed @ school tomorrow.

man, i almost wanna go hit that up one more time, before the snow flies.

that mudhole got super deep!

post some engine bay pics! and a pic of the air cleaner =]

some of the guys up there when monganm and went made tye dye tshirts out of that mud. my car still drips red when i wash it, and i havent been up there in three months...

well, I didnt take a pic of the engine or air filter.. but i do have the air filter out of the car now (it only got a teeny bit of red mud on it, but the impreza got 30 mpg on the way home from duluth!!!!) and so I will get a pic of that soon....

low range will definately help, but later this week, I will have new tires :brow:

minimal water got into the car, due to the holes in the doors (from the missing trim) but its all clean now, with help from the pressure washer and shop vac at work :D

thats awesome, morganms filter was caked, not totaly clogged, but not a happy filter...

just so everyone knows, this is a state run offroad park! i have an official offroad sticker on my window, and an extra tabs sticker on my plate!

minnesota rools... too bad its so far north