Ultimate Subaru Message Board

to those looking for shocks

for everyone that wants performance suspension.

go here, send a message, let em know we still like to make our cars handle better. tell them that you would like a set of kyb agx shocks for our cars. i think if we get thier attention, we might be able to at least score a limited production of some sweet shocks.

http://www.kyb.com/contact/

peace

tim c.

for everyone that wants performance suspension.

go here, send a message, let em know we still like to make our cars handle better. tell them that you would like a set of kyb agx shocks for our cars. i think if we get thier attention, we might be able to at least score a limited production of some sweet shocks.

http://www.kyb.com/contact/

peace

tim c.

just emailed. i agree!!

Why do I remember that there was a thread about minor adaptation required (elogate the holes at the top of the strut tower) to fit Impreza strut bearings to the EA series? (i.e. Camber plates fitted) If that is the case then the Impreza stuff would fit the EA?

I will search....

EDIT: It was the Camber plate thread by WJM There was no mention of fitting the struts/shocks from an Impreza/Legacy to an EA series.

KYB will only be offer the GR-2 line for this vehicle, no AGX.

thats why im telling people to send them emails, im hoping that if they are paying attention, they might at least respond or possible do a limite production run. it doesnt hurt to spend 5 minutes to send em an email.

email i recieved back

"Clay

Thanks for using KYB product.

But we will not be offer the AGX line for these Subaru's

Troy"

hrmmm

not very convincing are you? they must be on to us! maybe if you said you wanted to do a large order (100) or so that would be more convincing.

I have a set of AGX's on my legacy, and they are great, especially for the price. I think they're not actually listed for the legacy, and I got impreza ones,nonetheless, the RX needs these badly

Heh, I can put Impreza ones up front in my RX but I also spend a little over $700 for my 5-lug conversion. Nonetheless, rear ones would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

I notice that a lot of members have been receiving responses from KYB saying that they will not carry performance struts for our cars. I however did not get a response. I asked them to build performance 2WD struts, which would not have the adjustable spring pearch. These struts would also lower our cars (as opposed to 4WD struts). Maybe if we petition them to build those, we can get somewhere instead of them saying they just can't do it. Just a thought, but let me know what you think.