Ultimate Subaru Message Board

haha!roundies!

one side at a time!:grin: no really, i had to cut the inside mounts off of the other car,and do the bucket swap.then line it up the best i could to mount said brackets and i worked from the left to the right.took an entire day.but the results are sweet.

I like it. A lot. I have given a lot of thought to doing this on a GLF coupe. I don't think the 4 headlamps go with the otherwise rounded lines of the car.

Now, how the hell did you do it?

totally, i think i have most of the hard parts for you to get. give a call,we can set up a time to hang out.later ,brian

nice work, it looks sweet! is that the bezels for those lights or did you make them? Thinking of doing the single, but their not round on the hatch. I dont like the 4 box lights on it now. right on.

monstaru-we got to meet up sometime and exchange some info +parts.

i`m diggin those roundies, they seriously look pimp:D

don`t get mad if i copy you a little, sooner or later:lol:

oh there a board member in Tacoma that had done this awhile ago to his gen 2 Brat. Search for Bratwerst. He should have some pics of it in his photo gallery.

Lookin good, +1

Oh, and I'm not seein the 3rd eye in that grille but I might be wrong?

me like. i think you can get the good hella euro spec 7" round lights too, i had them on my raider i used to have, much better lighting. i think auto barn carries them on the web if i remember right...

:headbang:

personally, probably not room to mount it, but would be cool if you could do a third equally sized round light in the center. three equally sized big round lights in the front would wierd people out.

yeah, here are the good hella lights that are a great upgrade to round light cars:

http://www.autobarn.net/hel70479.html

um,I may be the first(and only "no" man) but I actually like it with the four lights.The four lights because they are angular they seem to just stare you down, Or want to smash you with the built bumper.The round lights look "odd" they give the sube a look that all it really can do is say "hi". personally Ive always prefered boxy cars (tesserosa>F50 in my book,despite the testorossa wouldnt hold a candle to the F50).

I will say this: I may not argree with how it looks but I respect you for the work,planning,and vision it took to make your version of "best sube".

Well... Personally I think that Subie Looks Good in Both Shapes of Lights... But I`ll prefer to Mount the Loyale`s Rectangular Wider Lights, Along with the Grill...

Just as an Extra Information:

Here in Honduras, I saw one guy did put ALL the Front of a Loyale Wagon EA82 (1986 Maybe) in a Brat... Just leaving the Doors and it`s Backside original; but it Looks Amazingly New!.

Really, it`s very good Idea (or well.. I think so) because it really looks like a More "Updated Brat" and make all the other brats to look older.

What do you Think `bout? Maybe is good Idea to Leave all the Original Design and just put the Loyale`s Headlights and Grill...