Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Run a Sooobie on Water? ...

Its BS. Its physically impossible. They spent lots of time saying that it defies laws of science, and yet they never explain how negatively charged water works.

They never showed where their water was coming from. Yes, you saw lots of clear liquid, but they never show them pouring it out of a faucet, etc.

Its absurd.

So austrailia is in a 1000 year drought sand they are playing with water to energy cars.

There are several things worng here. The puff os smoke was defanitly from gasoline.

If this was such a true invention he would not go by Joe X. You cant have combustion (compression) without heat. a cold running engine is bad for the oil.

I found this

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

Someone is smoking really good dope out there. They are saying there is no friction in the engine, and that the mixture implodes. Hydrogen burn colorless (i worked with Hydrogen can make interesting fires). This is seriously flawed in so many way.

its funny to read.

nipper

Hmm ...

How about this? Denny Klein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obe-5vIHJms

lets see him put his finger in the flame, if the flame is cool.

Patents dont mean anything. At least he calls it Hydrogen technology, bot brown gas. What they dont show is how they get the hydrogen out of the water. you can run any engine on H2 with no problem. Ibnteresting to notice that all these vehicals have carberators, and none have fuel injection. At least the second one seems more honest.

nipper

Does this move anyone? ...

Looks like the typical stuff I've come across. Someone who doesn't know electronics design, misinterpreting / not understanding how to make basic electrical measurements or circuits, Quoting Tesla's (and other inventors, from before electricty was understood) wackier theories.

Water is burned hydrogen. The energy is already released. The energy required to electrolyze hydrogen from water is far more than you get from burnming the hydrogen. The "cell" is not big enough to generate hydrogen at a rate that would power a car. Yeah, the video has the engine running. But that is easy to fake.

Hydrogen is also far more dangerous than gasoline or propane and the like.. Hydrogen burns with an invisible flame. Has to be stored at high pressure to be used in a vehicle. If even a little oxygen gets mixed into the hydrogen it is unstable. Like explosion unstable. Pinto gas tanks were safe by comparison.

i have made one of these.

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fewaterasfuel28jan02.shtml

and it did indead make an explosave gas, we filled a balloon up and it did explode when a lighter was placed to it.

however it took 10 mins to fill up one balloon.

you would have to have have the bed of your truck filled up with cells if you wanted to run a lawn mower engine.

will it ever work??? not likely...

-=Suberdave=-

www.suberdave.com

Moved me so much I farted. Then the dog moved-

It only works if the Turbo Incabulator is hooked up and fully in sync with the output input.

:lol:

is that water purifier hooked up to the air cleaner cover bolt or is that just me?

I have actually been thinking of a water powered soob recently. I was thinking if I could make mirrored cams (twice the lobes, the other opposite the stock ones) I could turn a SPFI or carby car into a stream engine by forcing steam down the intake and bolting a condenser to the exhaust. It'd be basically a 2 stroke, but it should have gobs of torque:banana:

Maybe I'm just a bit nuts:-p

extremely interesting...

I saw this in an American video- the guy who invented it died.Derived hydrogen from water, or at the explanation given, that is what I understood. What he did was larger with gadgets and lines and hoses , looked quite confusing.

My own interpretation:

Everything has a reversal of what put it together, using that knowledge to do something else with a material is inevitable- even if unlikely. I chuckled when that one guy in vid was talking of church and science- people have literally died with the truth because of a group declaring thier own god being so. It is funny now , but once upon a time.... the world was flat.:lol:

I thought of the water and fire when as a volunteer, putting water on a hot fire actually fed it- and what was burning was just wood. That would be awesome to have water as fuel. I remember as an aircraft mechanic on old 707's for the military, they water injected the oldest version of that planes jet engine to gain power, I believe b52's with the same J57 pratt and whitney's are still doing so. The idea has been out there a long time, I hope someone really encapsulates it.

That would be awesome to have water as fuel. I remember as an aircraft mechanic on old 707's for the military, they water injected the oldest version of that planes jet engine to gain power, I believe b52's with the same J57 pratt and whitney's are still doing so. The idea has been out there a long time, I hope someone really encapsulates it.

Water injection is alive and well. It is not a fuel, though, and is not used as such. It does not make more power. It allows you to run even more advanced timing and more compression without detonation because it stabilizes the explosion and cools down the cylinder. Its the extra timing, etc. that gets more power.

Most of the super high-powered turbo Subaru's running around have water or meth injection.

Looks like the typical stuff I've come across. Someone who doesn't know electronics design, misinterpreting / not understanding how to make basic electrical measurements or circuits, Quoting Tesla's (and other inventors, from before electricty was understood) wackier theories.

Water is burned hydrogen. The energy is already released. The energy required to electrolyze hydrogen from water is far more than you get from burnming the hydrogen. The "cell" is not big enough to generate hydrogen at a rate that would power a car. Yeah, the video has the engine running. But that is easy to fake.

Hydrogen is also far more dangerous than gasoline or propane and the like.. Hydrogen burns with an invisible flame. Has to be stored at high pressure to be used in a vehicle. If even a little oxygen gets mixed into the hydrogen it is unstable. Like explosion unstable. Pinto gas tanks were safe by comparison.

Not to mention almost impossible to transport - You have to put so much energy into it to liquify it its never going to be econimical, and if you dont, you can only fit, like, 400kg in a whole tanker!!!

wait.. U R saying that I can run my s00b on h20?? l33tn3ss!! who do I send the $$ 2???

(on a related note, i've got a share in the brooklyn bridge i would like to sell.. anyone interested? name a star? how about real estate on mercury?? :rolleyes: )

... but once upon a time.... the world was flat.:lol: ...

(Well... this is not Related to Water Powered Cars, but since it is a Related to alternative Powered Cars... I Wanna Share this: )

Once Upon a Time, a Great Scientist Called Nikola Tesla, Lived and Proved to the World that is Easy to Get and Use Free Energy (Electrical) he invented Radio (Not Marcony, but was in the 90`s when a Judge came out with the Right Sentence, Marconi Just did copy Tesla`s Ideas) and Also Tesla is the Father of the AC Power Lines that everybody has on it`s Homes, etc, etc...

Tesla did change the Gasoline Engine on his Car (An Old Pierce-Arrow) for an Electrical One, that ran very good without batteries! See This:

http://www.evworld.com/view.cfm?section=article&storyid=1062

Also, a new Company is in Its Way Developing an Electric Car named Tesla, Guess Why? For Mo` info, See:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/08/tesla_roadster.php

How about to Make an Electric Loyale? :brow:

Electrical Engines has its Full Torque in Almost All the RPMs they Can Make... :burnout:

(Well... this is not Related to Water Powered Cars, but since it is a Related to alternative Powered Cars... I Wanna Share this: )

Once Upon a Time, a Great Scientist Called Nikola Tesla, Lived and Proved to the World that is Easy to Get and Use Free Energy (Electrical) he invented Radio (Not Marcony, but was in the 90`s when a Judge came out with the Right Sentence, Marconi Just did copy Tesla`s Ideas) and Also Tesla is the Father of the AC Power Lines that everybody has on it`s Homes, etc, etc...

Tesla did change the Gasoline Engine on his Car (An Old Pierce-Arrow) for an Electrical One, that ran very good without batteries! See This:

http://www.evworld.com/view.cfm?section=article&storyid=1062

Also, a new Company is in Its Way Developing an Electric Car named Tesla, Guess Why? For Mo` info, See:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2006/08/tesla_roadster.php

How about to Make an Electric Loyale? :brow:

Electrical Engines has its Full Torque in Almost All the RPMs they Can Make... :burnout:

Electric Motors actually, not engines :D

Back in the dawn of horseless carriges, there was steam, electric and internal combustion. Electric was winning untill the invention of the electric starter. Steam was high maintanence but also fairly clean to run. Odd how the noisest and dirties contraption won out.

nipper