Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Nug

Check it OUT! Free downloads on EA81,82 and legacy stuff!

I've had yard art in my yard that resembles a 1990 Leg. wagon for a couple months because of lack of info to diagnose.

Thank you so very much for the link.

Jay

Hey folks:

Before I print this thing, I'd like to know if the information in the 1989 EA-82 manual at this URL is useful for the 1987? Did the cars progress far enough from the '87 spec. that this won't work for my car?

Thanks mightily,

John

I am glad you posted the find,it's sure is nice to find good information like that.!!!!!keep up looking, now i am too.!!!!

thanks,Bill.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I found it linked to a personal aircraft site from a sight that concentrates on vw engine swaps.

Enjoy!

this is awesome. I downloaded everything on that other page also, but be careful...The 1997-98 stuff is ziped in .exe format so Mac people can't see it:madder:

Now if someone wants to download it, and put it into PDF format, that would be so cool!:D

Kevin!

Man ... I get a dead link.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

Cannot open database requested in login 'FinleyWeb'. Login fails.

/INCLUDE/DATABASE.ASP, line 101

:temper:

John Wilke

Milwaukee

Kevin, and everyone else having problems...

These will be available on the USRM very soon. As soon as I have them downloaded, i will make sure the PDF format is avail from the Repair Manual.

Thanks for the link :)

-Brian

kewl thanks hopefuly andrew will download it for me cause I will be needing the ea-81 info soon for a project I am gettin hehe. and Calebz too bad your not local cause I couls loan you my 1978 FSM that I got at the portland swap meet this last year for 10 bucks

WOAH Jason actually used a punctuation mark! Put this one in the record books :brow: Just givin ya crap Jason...

Anyhoo, thanks for posting this, looks like it'll be a good resource for us!

Originally posted by bajavwnsoobnut

kewl thanks hopefuly andrew will download it for me cause I will be needing the ea-81 info soon for a project I am gettin hehe. and Calebz too bad your not local cause I couls loan you my 1978 FSM that I got at the portland swap meet this last year for 10 bucks

You never know where I might turn up.. 99% of my family is in WA and OR.

I have all of these manuals and every archived article from the endwrench burned on a disc now. The pre 97 Impreza ones are nice, but theyre only bits and pieces. The 1997-98 section on that one page is only for PC's. I checked them out at school today and they are great scans.

Everything else works on all platforms though :-)

Just downloaded the manuals and what do I find-the one piece of info I really need is missing-thesection dealing with carburettor! Does anyone happen to have this particular section?? Would appreciate it muchly.

Roy