Ultimate Subaru Message Board

newb here with pics.

you know you want to donate that to me since im retarded for brats and have cancer, right?

that is a beautiful brat. absolutely amazing. i personally dont understand why you would want to sell it.

thanks for making us drool.:slobber: :slobber:

i know all about that. good luck man, hopefully there will be a way to solve your problems without selling having to get rid of that beautiful brat.

i really would love to be able to help you out with that, or buy it from you:lol:

just need the money man... just need the money.

$4,000 come and get it.

For that much I think we're going to need to see some more pics of rust-prone areas of the underbody.

Inside door bottoms, rocker panels, rear wheel arches, rear wheel wells in the bed. Also possibly pull back the carpet in in the cab under the pedals where the floor always rusts through.

Virginia subes usually get quite rusty... that's why I'm curious about rust on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello-

I'm looking for a Brat just like that. However, the price seems a bit steep. Is it possible for you to pm me some additional pictures (interior, underside, etc). I am in the Richmond area so not to far away.

Btw- this isn't the Curtis Mills from Richmond VA is it? Your brother ever play with a local Richmond band that broke up a few years ago?? Just curious.

Thanks!!!

Lee