Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

...and hopefully they will be in on Friday/Sat. If not then THEN I will come up with something else.

Chill... I told you she'll have them for us. As long as N8 remembers to bring them along :cool:

Should I pick up some banana's???

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(and no I don't do roadkill)

So I just wont tell her whats actually in the burgers:lol: ;) might be beef..might be possum..might be woodchuck and squirrel...maybe even alittle pole cat:lol: :lol: :lol: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: mmmmmmmmmmm pole cat:slobber: :slobber: :slobber:

I'm excited...just wanted to let yall know that.

Baja packed already and will be gassed up before I get home today to wash it.

I'm bored at work too.....so it just makes it all the more exciting to get out of here later...:headbang:

i have to WASH Blu?????

oh he is not going to like that at all .....

nipper

"she don't eat meat but she sure likes to bone." :lol:

Sorry but I thought of this song when i read this....

Yeah nipper wash that damn car. Still want the wheel right????

Bring the wheel, a clean wheel :)

nipper

Will you guys do me a favor next year?

Start a fund so I can fly out there?:grin:

Sure wish I could go, but I'll see some of you at the Dragon:-\

Wish you could be here. Love to meet some of you folks from the west coast!

(bring a rust-free ea81 if you DO come!) :grin:

Got Food...forgot veggie tray with dip....and didnt know who wanted what to drink so for now bottled water...paper plates napkins and plastic wear..have it!! Tortillas and Salsa..got it!!

Tommy filled both gas tanks for the grill..I have to finish cleaning the house and have to wash Rocky....Tommy has to mow the lawn.

Melis..dont forget the horse shoes cause as of 3:15 ..no hillybilly golf yet :(

OH!! I have tiki torches but it can get alittle buggy here so I have bug spray and suntan lotion ..just for you Matt!!:-p

lol, cleaning your cars?

if i cleaned the obxt it would be just as dirty the second i pulled out onto I 90 :-p

if you're lucky maybe some of the pollen will blow off on my way over :rolleyes:

just going to hit up the store, gas up, and head out in about an hour or so :banana:.. err... maybe... i forgot about that whole 'traffic' thing around the city.. .. oh well, i'll be there, got my directions printed out, i'm all set! whoah! :headbang:

Will you guys do me a favor next year?

Start a fund so I can fly out there?:grin:

Sure wish I could go, but I'll see some of you at the Dragon:-\

Most definately (Since you are Connie's new daddy)

Maybe we'll just keep you here in the East side for a while

Most definately (Since you are Connie's new daddy)

Maybe we'll just keep you here in the East side for a while

SHHH not yet :grin: Hey we know how to sabotage an XT and just make you stay for awhile.

On another note...Tommy got CT legal fireworks!!

got back early from vacation

i have a few things to button up in the morning, but i'm gonna try to make it down to meet some of you guys. gonna try scrapin up some gas money, looked up the directions to the address Connie pm'd me, it looks like only about an hour and 17 mins. i know i missed out on the burger and hotdog count, but i`m trying to cut back anyway lol:rolleyes:

i`ll be in my redneck mobile. a 97 imp obs dark blue with both doors and fender on the drivers side dark green, and a green pass side door. it also has mismatched mirrors and 3 different brand tires :grin: oh yeah, and some exposed bondo/slidehammer holes. its a work in progress. theres a case of black spray paint in the trunk tho;)

hope to see you all there.........

I am sure Jess and John already left..but to the rest of you...I put a blue sign on the mailbox that says USMB..and Rocky is parked in the front yard in a way you will see him as you are coming around the corner ..on the right side. Bucky is in front of the Garage door since John is going to be playing with his welder. dont be afraid to park in the grass either in the front yard or the side yard..( I do it all the time)..hoping to see y'all soon!!

and 75Subie...dont worry..I am absolutely sure I have more then enough food...I sometimes go overboard ...glad you can make it!!