Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just Some Teaser Pics of My Coupe

Right now he is being called LB ( Lil Blue) ..my 08 is Holly..short for Hollister.

We kinda missed the autoshipper so Rob and briggs will run him back up monday..BUT...he ran soooo nice..rode so nice..felt like he could run70 all day without breaking a sweat. I have to upload them quick but I have some interior shots..BTW still looking for a good digi dash..we couldnt get one working on him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of those exact same seats in my Hatch - they too came from a coupe. I got them from Rob :lol:

No vinyl on the covers except the sides that you don't touch.

Very choice - on mine the foam is pretty far gone - I would reccomend you consider having new foam put in at least the drivers seat before the metal starts rubbing on the material. It happens to all the EA81 seats on the drivers side unfortunately.

That's a nice coupe - some rare bits on it too. But it's not at all unusual to find EA81's in that overall condition here. Just don't see many coupes, and I've never personally seen a set of louvers. Even here those are rare. I have no rust to speak of on any of my 3 EA81's, nor have I ever had one with considerable rust. I have seen a few on the coast that were horribly rotten from the salt air - but they are beach locals.

Hope you get to see the pacific ocean before you leave.

GD

hey!!! you said you had pics of the kitty in the car!

those seats look comfy. have thought about swapping different seats (something more comfortable) into my wagon but they are like new, really they are, so i hate to ditch them.

003.jpg

The damage isn't THAT bad!!!!! :eek: :eek: Thanks for not getting the ugly side of my XT. Unfortunately I didn't have my back turned so you got the ugly side of me.:lol: It was nice to meet you and everyone else, I had a blast hanging with Turbone's kids:cool: at the end of the table. Enjoy the rest of your time here and have a safe trip back home and take good care of that sweet little coupe. Frank:headbang:

003.jpg

Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. :grin:

Are you talkin about me or the car???:eek::lol: I figure I'll be able to get to the bodywork about July 5th or so when the 70+ degree weather and sunshine comes back. :cool: Until then I'll just stay in the fast lane so everyone sees the passenger side as I pass by.:burnout::headbang: Frank BTW Nice to meet you too Psyko! Custom apple stickers for wccs10? :grin::lol: Just a thought.

Frank BTW Nice to meet you too Psyko! Custom apple stickers for wccs10? :grin::lol: Just a thought.

Oh yes, let's make my wagon infamous. :headbang:

Briggs, you never should have said anything :-p

>>Terrible picture. Waste of bandwidth.<<

And Connie told me to post it, cause she hasnt seen it yet. Give her something giggle about when she gets home.

Gee thanks. So much for "guys having to stick together." :rolleyes:;)

Actually, the picture doesn't make it looks nearly as uncomfortable as it really was. :lol:

Gee thanks. So much for "guys having to stick together." :rolleyes:;)

Actually, the picture doesn't make it looks nearly as uncomfortable as it really was. :lol:

I believe you 2 had your chances:grin:..But then again I think Rob was trying to ignore us most the time...acting as bad if not worse then his 2 :lol: ( pic added to my folder of incriminating pictures )

Hi Turbone,

Mark down here in Yelm...I just wanted to say I've watched this whole thing with Connie and her dream car play out for a couple/three months now and it's been a hoot. I'm kinda bummed its over. But thats not what I wanted to say. Um, mostly I just wanted to say even thou I have never met you, I can tell that your a fantastic person and you and several others up your way deserve a huge round of applause from everybody involved with the USMB

for pulling this whole thing off. You guys rock!:headbang:

Hey Mark..They do Rock..Thats why I love them so much. Without Rob and Briggs .I dont think finding a coupe in that good of condition would have been possible...and they gave me a reason to finally get to the West Coast. Its great out there. I was glad to come home..but sad to leave behind those I care so much for. They are my Family..hard for others to understand but thats what I consider them and thats how I feel about them:)

Hi Turbone,

Mark down here in Yelm...I just wanted to say I've watched this whole thing with Connie and her dream car play out for a couple/three months now and it's been a hoot. I'm kinda bummed its over. But thats not what I wanted to say. Um, mostly I just wanted to say even thou I have never met you, I can tell that your a fantastic person and you and several others up your way deserve a huge round of applause from everybody involved with the USMB

for pulling this whole thing off. You guys rock!:headbang:

Wow, you know how to make a guy blush :eek:

I try and help out when I can, never know when I might need it myself.

But I do go out of my way to help people, especially ones that are close. And Connie is special and means alot to me ;)