Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*sigh* Another EA82T car...

I'm getting a '85 GL 4wd turbowagon tomorrow. EA82T with 500 miles on a rebuilt, EA81T pistons and rebuilt heads (a complete CCR engine). It also has a rebuilt 3AT and another spare 3AT for it as well. Its tan with a brown interior and in decent shape. Has a few minor issues but nothing I can't fix.

Oh yeah, I want to thank Corky for this one:banana: This is the one that has been sitting at his place for a few years now:-p

I thought you did that swapiness or whatever that thread was called, because you were sick of these turds...

This car wasn't something I was going to pass up. Not really going to go into those details but it was a great deal. The only car I have right now is my "RX" which is still a SPFI coupe with RX drivetrain (minus the EA82T engine). Its going to get put down for a EJ22T engine and tranny this summer.

BOOM!

ps. congrats on the car, it certainly is a nice one.

I hope not.....:-\ I'm going to do a manual swap, 5-lug swap, tint the windows and a few other little things to it and keep it stock engine wise.

BOOM!

ps. congrats on the car, it certainly is a nice one.

ROFL, except i think you can eliminate numbers 3 thru 5 :grin::headbang:

JK caboob, don't ignore and repress the wagon love that you are about to feel, it's a perfectly wonderful and natural thing . . .

seriously, every time i climb back into the ol' soobiewagon, i fall in love again. . . . so comfy, so versatile, so not an SUV!!!

chris

Don't mod it!

Drive it, enjoy it for what it is. Get that "RX" back on the road so you can REALLY have some fun.

Trust me, having more than a handful of projects makes you extrememly poor, and none of them seem to progress.

Don't mod it!

Drive it, enjoy it for what it is. Get that "RX" back on the road so you can REALLY have some fun.

Trust me, having more than a handful of projects makes you extrememly poor, and none of them seem to progress.

No mod it seriously, so I can have an excuse to compete with someone, ex. I have to buy this bigger ball bearing turbo mom, why? because caboob has a faster car than me and that is un acceptable... :-p

No engine mods are going to be done whatsoever, just a manual swap, some 5-lug love (since I have 2 other sets of wheels and tires) and basically about it. Oh yeah, I'm also hoping to get the EJ22T from Corky as well since he has everything and then some for the conversion:headbang:

Nice score Russ:cool:

I was always an EA81 guy,an hesatent to get an EA82,especially turbo.,

I will eventually do an SJR carbed EJ22 when it goes south. But I am amazed how great my RX runs unusually good. Glad your going to keep it simple on that wagon. My only complaint is I need a dual core radiator.

RX111.jpg

Russ,we all love picks, got ant more?

no not yet, I'm still figuring out a day I can go snag it since it has expired tags and a bad battery. Maybe this coming Sunday I'll get it and get some pics then since Wednseday I'll be getting my new Yamaha R6:banana: