Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2005 Calendars for sale, 23 left!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooooo...like what's up here? This thread was created when...oh yeah 12-31-2003...I've sent my money ages ago along with others and really would like to know when these calanders are ganna be in my mail box. Should have had all the money that you needed by now. What's up?

Im very sorry everyone. This has turned out to be a huge disaster.

I am still waiting for mudrats money for 10 calendars. Without that money I dont have enough to pay up front and get the bulk discount. As soon as they are made I will send them all out in one day so all you very patient people can get your mega cool calendars. Just a reminder they will be twelve month calendars so you wont get jipped.

Thankyou for not getting too mad at me because I would be mad at me. I hope to have these done soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They should be done very soon here and if you are at wcss6 you can get it there otherwise I will send them to you. I have had many problems with my computer. I am now working off a friends computer. Sorry everyone. They will get done however. I dont want to jip anybody.

If this is the list of people who sent money you are missing me. If you need my addy again just let me know and i will send it to you. Tim

Yes I finally got the darn pictures onto a CD and took it to the printers. Two of the pictures however were not a high enough resolution so they havent started printing. Im going in to look at them in a few minutes. Or now. Update soon to come!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudrat-10

Clanteri-4

Eyesore-1

Subiemech85-1

Elcaminokurt-1

86subaru-1

Subynut-1

Akira-1

NwScooby-1

Rooinator-1

Subarubrat-1

WrenchWrench-2

MeekyMoose-1

SubaruJunkie-1

Torxxx-1

Snowman-2

NoahDL88-2

WagonsOnly-1

Qman-2

Bratcarzy-1

OZified-1

Mendodave-1

Ratty2Austin-1

baccaruda-1

RainbowRoo-2

LeakingOil-2

Abdad-1

SubaruTex-1

Subafly(me)-1

Total 47, just three more!

Shipping, tax, and envelopes are $4

So Im gonna say 22 dollars so you can send the money now and if I get to 50 Ill refund you or send the extra to help fund the board.

So post if you want one for shure then send the money to

2011 SunnysideBlvd.

Everett Wa, 98205

Make checks payable to me, Brian Mueller

Thankyou