Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i am having problems finding rims

here's the wheels page link from the 80's page linked in the header up above...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/wheels.html

those are the only wheels that will fit stock... otherwise you'll have to modify your hubs to fit a different bolt pattern...

you can find the old puegeot wheels in 14" and 15" and those are nice enough to run some low profile street tires on...

--Spiffy

i grew up in Va Beach, i was just there last month too. i am only a few hours away, in frederick maryland, but there are quite a few places to source the parts you need. if it comes down to it, my friend has an 87 rx that he is going to be selling since he cant get it running. but it has a 5 lug swap and is lowered already. you could swap those to your car. i am actually thinking about buying the car for a few parts, namely, the drivetrain, but i wont need the the 5 lug swap since i already have the parts i need for it. the only drawback is that there might be someoen looking at it as a project p here, but i havent heard from him in a while.

if you o the 5 lug swap, the sky is the limit to the wheel choices you will have.

Mikldom, i didnt know that you was from here and i havent seen any old subies out and around here but nice ride. subyrally, were is this car at i might want to look at the 5 lug. erik litchy, are you going to sell those rims

what is the blot pattern for my 89 gl i have been looking for rims for every and i havent found ************ and i am going crazy
I have a set of four alloy rims...premier type; I can ship them to you with lugnuts and center caps for $100 complete (ground shipping included in that price). The clear coat is peeling and they could certainly use re-finishing of some sort, but they are good working wheels. Here's a pic of one of the four; you can see the rest in my Stuff for Sale album in my photo section.

Premier3.jpg

Mikldom, i didnt know that you was from here and i havent seen any old subies out and around here but nice ride. subyrally, were is this car at i might want to look at the 5 lug. erik litchy, are you going to sell those rims

the car is up here in maryland. about 10 miles west of frederick in middletown where my friend lives.

Are these still available?

I'll take them if doubi2 doesn't want them.

I have a set of four alloy rims...premier type; I can ship them to you with lugnuts and center caps for $100 complete (ground shipping included in that price). The clear coat is peeling and they could certainly use re-finishing of some sort, but they are good working wheels. Here's a pic of one of the four; you can see the rest in my Stuff for Sale album in my photo section.

Premier3.jpg