Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout July 25th.A West Coaster will be here.

Starting this week I would like to get a food list going to see whats going to be here and what needs to be gotten.

Today we were gathering up some firewood for my small firepit..so we will be roasting marshmallows etc.

2 weeks to go.

njdrsubaru said he was going to come up next weekend to help me get things together so there will be less stress later.:)

Dont get stressed out on my account.

I'm family, remember?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what does that amount to? 4 logs and a twig? :lol:

Touché :rolleyes:

5 logs and 3 twigs... if you MUST know.

As far as arrival time, Jess and I are probably gonna be there somewhere around our usual 10:30 mark.

Cant wait! :grin:

Edited by backwoodsboy

:)

gad dawggy how time flies. I'm much more wacked out than normal right now. Been working 2 gigs , sleep? what's that? So don't mind me if I seem a little tired :rolleyes: Might be the kind of day that turns into a night that turns into watching the sunrise from Connie's lawn. :banana:

We've got a couple of things going on that day but I'm trying to make it so hit Connie's after the other commitments.

we are bringing chips and 2 sleves of soda. One reg. coke and one coke Zero unless someone tells up differently. we don't drink reg. coke, we only drink Zero so if someone wants us to substitute the reg coke for somethign else please let me know asap as i still have to buy the soda this week.

I already have the chairs out...:banana: no i'm not excited.

How many people are going to be drinking beer and to those that are what do u want? I can pick up a 6 or 12 pack of whatever. Or if there are not going to be too many people drinking i can just bring some cookies or something. Let me know.

we will be setting up the screen gazebo with a long table in it for food...and also setting up another tarp for extra shade and cover if it rains some... I am hoping to have the bugs under some control..and have repellent if needed.

I will pre-apologize for my dogs..they can be a pain in the butt...and the puppy is hyper