Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT Cookout July 25th.A West Coaster will be here.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people are going to be drinking beer and to those that are what do u want? I can pick up a 6 or 12 pack of whatever. Or if there are not going to be too many people drinking i can just bring some cookies or something. Let me know.

I only drink NA beer.

I dont know if I'll be able to find any, seeing how I'm not familiar with the area.

But if someone could pick up a 6 pack of St. Pauli NA for me, I will pay you back.

if I have any beer it would only be 1 due to all the driving so it isn't necessary for me.

Most likely I'm with Matt on that. Don't bother on my account.

I'm looking to buy something like ribs or something people like. Want me to pick up some chicken and ribs? Trying to make the evening feed.

Paul.. John and Jess are bringing some chicken .. Johns chicken..that yummy yummy chicken from Carlisle.

I will be getting some corn from the farm stand down the road..unless someone else wants to grab some.

Couple more days!

maybe he is just trying to make conversation? :lol:

I too will be washing my subaru before this event. I might wash the corolla too cause a bird pooped on it. Birds are mean sometimes :(

Is anyone going to share my soda b/c if not I'm just bringing what I want and maybe in a lesser quanity. Please say something soon cause I need to buy the stuff.

$#&^%$%$*^(^&&&&( ***********

Thank you US Air for leaving my bag in Seattle instead of putting it on the plane with me.

I'm sitting here in Hartford, waiting for good news.

Hoping my bag is on the next flight in, which of course doesnt get here till

2:30pm:mad:

I cant leave without it, it has important papers in it, not to mention all the clothes I need. My Sis has got me a motel room in Newport, Maine to crash at tonight. It sure puts my plans in a bind.

Rob,welcome and hope things work out right soon.

Newport Maine ? I guess you're visiting elsewhere firstly.

Looking like I'll show up in my filthy little piggy '78 wagon since my clutch on my '92 is about to totally give up once and for all.

Might have to come up early now and leave around 5 ... more or less. We'll see ... but I'll be there :grin:

Rob,welcome and hope things work out right soon.

Newport Maine ? I guess you're visiting elsewhere firstly.

Looking like I'll show up in my filthy little piggy '78 wagon since my clutch on my '92 is about to totally give up once and for all.

Might have to come up early now and leave around 5 ... more or less. We'll see ... but I'll be there :grin:

Yes, the main reason for this trip was to go to Mars Hill, Maine.

Its where my Dads side of the family is from and they have a cemetery there, with a plot for my Dad. I need to put the dates on it :-\

And of course I couldnt come all the way out here and not visit folks.

[Traffic outside of Boston reminded me of Seattle :rolleyes:

/QUOTE]

You mean Seattle SUCKS TOO ?????? :lol:

Enjoy the scenery. Nice summer for humidity so far. Ususally its been sticky as hell by now with expectations of more stickier than all hell coming over the next few weeks.

Oh my friggin gawd !!! I just looked up Mars Hill and its right below my sister inlaw's family's home town of Presque Isle - whci is way the Frick up there!! They leave their cars running in the winter when they go shopping.

Wow!!!

Can I suggest taking the scenic route through NH? The infamous Kantspellit I mean Kankamangis I mean

http://www.byways.org/explore/byways/2458/

http://www.nhtourguide.com/tripreports/kancamagus_highway_new_hampshire.htm

that highway.

THat would be after cutting through southwestern Maine.

Gotta fly working 2nd gig - see you soon!

Well im looking at the radar right now for whats in store for us tomorrow. There is a chance i wont work tomorrow because of rain and if thats the case will not be able to make it saturday :( Cross fingers that im working tomorrow. (for those that dont know i work landscaping).

[Traffic outside of Boston reminded me of Seattle :rolleyes:

/QUOTE]

You mean Seattle SUCKS TOO ?????? :lol:

Enjoy the scenery. Nice summer for humidity so far. Ususally its been sticky as hell by now with expectations of more stickier than all hell coming over the next few weeks.

Oh my friggin gawd !!! I just looked up Mars Hill and its right below my sister inlaw's family's home town of Presque Isle - whci is way the Frick up there!! They leave their cars running in the winter when they go shopping.

Wow!!!

Can I suggest taking the scenic route through NH? The infamous Kantspellit I mean Kankamangis I mean

http://www.byways.org/explore/byways/2458/

http://www.nhtourguide.com/tripreports/kancamagus_highway_new_hampshire.htm

that highway.

THat would be after cutting through southwestern Maine.

Gotta fly working 2nd gig - see you soon!

Well, I didnt get a chance to read that before I left PI. The weather was perfect there. Cloudy, not to hot or humid.

No moose encounters :banana:

Rob is on his way!! I just talked to him and he is nearing Newport from Presque Isle. He has lots of driving ahead of him yet. I will be meeting up with him in a couple hours or so.

It was great meeting up with you. Unfortunately the time flew and midnight hit and I turned into a pumpkin:confused: (Wallys closed at 12:rolleyes:)

Well im looking at the radar right now for whats in store for us tomorrow. There is a chance i wont work tomorrow because of rain and if thats the case will not be able to make it saturday :( Cross fingers that im working tomorrow. (for those that dont know i work landscaping).

I sure hope you can make it.

I hit rain in Portland and it just got worse the further south I went. By the time I got to Mass. it was a friggin monsoon.......just like home!

Hydroplaning at 70mph in the dark, woohoo!

Theres no way you can blame this on me, it was crappy before I flew out:-p

I'm sitting here in front of Seahags little restaurant - its 4:30am.

Time for a nap.