Ultimate Subaru Message Board

finaly made it home from WCSS11! With one more seat occupied.

tn_100_7663.JPG

he is way to small for this shirt, but im sure it will be his favorite soon...

Carter Lee Lewis was born on September 5th at 10:22 PM after waiting in the hospital for one week (and 12 minutes) on bed rest. He weighed 5 lbs, 6 oz at birth and is 18 and 3/4 in long.

My wifes water broke while we were at WCSS 11, saturday night right before bed. We went to the nearest hospital - a 45 minute drive to Beverton (just outside of Portland). After not going into labor, they sent us to a hospital closer to home (Overlake) via ambulance. my wife went into labor on Saturday night and had him very shortly thereafter. We went home Monday night. He had to stay in the NICU because he came 4 and a 1/2 weeks early, but only for a 6 hour study, then he came back to our room. He is small and sleepy, but otherwise doing well.

More info and lots of pictures at: www.suberdave.com/Carter

That is freakin' awesome, congrats.

So, does this count as the first baby born at a WCSS show?

Carter? are you sure you didn't intend to name him Weber, or Nippon?

Coulda kept first name Carter and made middle name Weber... since we have Carter-Webers :lol:

Already said congrats in NASIOC, but congrats on this end :banana:

Thanks everyone for your kind words...

Carter is doing well he finaly started gaining weight after loosing some birth weight. he is back up to 5lbs 3 oz.

Lisa and i are also doing well. for now we even get to sleep most of the night, with about 2-3 mid night feedings.

Thanks again,