Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

Here's my digital snow camo '90 Loyale(I call it the war wagon) It leaves people in neck braces all over town, if you know what I mean.  :D I got it 4 years ago as a pretty worn out car, before I could legally drive. I love looking back and remembering when she didn't start, didn't have 4 matching wheels/tires, didn't pass DEQ or have even remotely current tags, etc. I will NEVER sell or trade this, its so much more than your average car to me. It's a one of a kind landmark in Subaru's history, and it has character that you just cant beat.. You could tell me its ugly a million times, and I'd smile a million and one. I love hearing what people have to say, its the best part. Pardon the phone quality pics, hopefully they work(never really posted pics before)

attachicon.gifphoto 1.JPG

attachicon.gifphoto 3.JPG

attachicon.gifphoto 4.JPG

I reallly like the way you did the camo.  Did you (or could you explain) do a post about how you did that.  I was thinking off somethng similar except desert colors for my wagon.  Thanks much, Aaron

• 2 weeks later...