Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RX MEGA Wing finished & installed !!!!!!

I styled it after the old Dodge Hemi Roadrunner (the one that's like 4' tall ). Would you guys please send me a large "Ultimate Subaru Club " sticker please ! I will put it on the side of the wing, so other car owners with a wing will want to join your club. I also installed a racing foot petal and shifter kit from "Pep Boys" you guys are gonna want one of these too! What are your guys experience with spinner hub caps, I kinda was thinking these would help accelleration ( when combined with the traction from the wing & faster shifts from the racing pedal and shifter kit ) cus the spinners will keep spinning after I stop, then I could install an electric clutch on them and engage it upon accelleration ! Buy the way do you guys have a club jacket or patch I could wear, and is there like a club picnic or something, my Mom and I would like to meet you guys.

or are you just someone trying to make fun of us because we dont prefer Hondas or Jeeps. Im really trying to get this. your use of the tems "club jacket, patch, club picnic, and your want to put a USMB logo on your superbee (im sure it was called) wing, it all sounds like a mockery.

What!!

so other car owners with a wing will want to join your club.

What wings?? You make this board, not "club" sound as if we're a bunch of kids who play in a *ucking tree fort!

No automatic just standard 1985 rx stuff. I also have a 85 wagon h/l range with a carb. I embarrased my brothers by out climbing their dodge ram 4x4 and toyota 4 runner with the little wagon, they couldn't believe it !!!! Oh and as to jumping in Lake Elsinore I have driven to the back side of the lake many times, once to pull my brothers 4 runner out of the lake ! On the way back (towing him) I got a complete flat and still pulled him home on three wheels, about 2 miles ! I can only imagine what it could do with a welded rear end (lincoln locker).,