Ultimate Subaru Message Board

gnarly subaru

A DOG

Thats COOL!!! (COLD) Funny thing is the site you picked that picture from was of Iceland of which I have lived there due to prior military orders. Iceland is an awesome place to 4 wheel. The land is open for most anything, and if there is somewhere you want to 4 wheel i.e. on someones land usually if you ask nicely they will usually let you as long as you dont kill their sheep, oh and give the a bottle of scotch. They may even jump in you ride and go with you. Great Pic!

If that second legacy is real, it looks like it's sitting on a Yota or Jeep frame or something. Actually, at second glance, I noticed the offset rear diff, typical of Landcruisers.

Edit: Just checked out their website, and I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!:slobber: :slobber:

If that second legacy is real, it looks like it's sitting on a Yota or Jeep frame or something. Actually, at second glance, I noticed the offset rear diff, typical of Landcruisers.

Edit: Just checked out their website, and I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!:slobber: :slobber:

Me too! Couldn't understand anything on the website but the photos were enough to convince me. Glaciers, Snow, Hotsprings oh yeah.

Love those tires.... :slobber: :slobber:

Looks like it's setup for Arctic travel???

Be nice to know who's rig that is???

yup ,notice the back end?high mounted brake lights,incase you go off the road-example would be if you ever brake down(not in a subie)

9465563-778-15210-thumb.jpg also found this at their site/pic of them installing lift on the subie(not on ej22,but think ea82)

yup ,notice the back end?high mounted brake lights,incase you go off the road-example would be if you ever brake down(not in a subie)

9465563-778-15210-thumb.jpg also found this at their site/pic of them installing lift on the subie(not on ej22,but think ea82)

that's a ea81 rear diff hanger...

this is ea82... http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo20/ea82_diffhanger