Ultimate Subaru Message Board

oooo....pudy.

anybody ever noticed that the RX 3 door with body kit looks like a toyota levin? I don't know, but I think the RX is the best coupe-ish subaru body style aside from the 22B. Old school appeal...

hey, anybody got pics of a JDM EA81 based RX? Are they the same body style?

anybody ever noticed that the RX 3 door with body kit looks like a toyota levin? I don't know, but I think the RX is the best coupe-ish subaru body style aside from the 22B. Old school appeal...

a little but not really set them side by side and you see the diffs

Will, that picture was taken where and the cars to the left of yours belongs to? coworkers? Isn't the wagon yours too?

What exactly did you cut out of your RX and what did you replace it with?

Wheels look good. They look like the 15" steel wheels I just painted white for the slicks I just got to autocross here locally. Didn't make it to Verona though.

you headed up this way soon? We are in the same class now BTW.

Jay

the first RX, second generation body style:

3683RXCoupefenderMirrors.jpg

noshiro.jpg

rx1-2.jpg

rx1-1.jpg

the translator for my browser is horrible, but this site is one to drool over:

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Pit/9167/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsubaru%2Bsrx%2Bea-81%26num%3D30%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26as_qdr%3Dall

Will, that picture was taken where and the cars to the left of yours belongs to? coworkers? Isn't the wagon yours too?

What exactly did you cut out of your RX and what did you replace it with?

Wheels look good. They look like the 15" steel wheels I just painted white for the slicks I just got to autocross here locally. Didn't make it to Verona though.

you headed up this way soon? We are in the same class now BTW.

Jay

To the left...2005 STi, its a track only car with a 20G turbo and full exhaust with an Ecutek tune, puts down over 300 at the wheels. 2005 Outback XT, 6spd conversion and an axis long block with a GT35R+NOS and some other goodies...expecting to see well over 650 WHP with that. 2003 EVO 8...GT35R build and all kinds of suspension and drag race goodies...expecting to see well over 600 at the wheels with it as well. Just the RX belongs to me. :rolleyes: The GL-10 is in the charlotte area...and I have the 96 Outback sitting out front.

What I cut out was the entire left front sheet metal forward of the strut tower, and 1/2 way over on the front radiator pannel. I have not got the donor car here yet, so its still sitting here in peices.

OOO...race tires! I'll have to see those. So you made the car FSP legal now? Thats the class I will be running in when its done...

I'd like to get the car done this year and atleast do a few local events in it before it gets parked for winter/off season re-rebuild...depending on when its done, I might not even run it on race tires until next season.